Lazy River at Cabana Bay

byanks7

Goldtimer
I read that the lazy river at Cabana Bay was closed last week for work, is anyone there now to tell me if its open? we are coming next week, forecast is in the 90's! thank you

I read that the lazy river at Cabana Bay was closed last week for work, is anyone there now to tell me if its open? we are coming next week, forecast is in the 90's! thank you
I walked by this morning on my way to Volcano Bay, there was a lifeguard at the lazy river which would lead me to believe it is open! (He was doing that weird pacing back and forth thing they do) I can check for sure tomorrow. Or maybe later tonight, pool is open until 10

Lazy river definitely open at 8 PM this evening.
Thank you so much! Are you enjoying cabana bay and universal? we are coming next week. Have you eaten at the bayliner. or any of the other places at cabana bay? thanks again

Thank you so much! Are you enjoying cabana bay and universal? we are coming next week. Have you eaten at the bayliner. or any of the other places at cabana bay? thanks again
Yes I like cabana bay. I had breakfast twice - waffles and oatmeal. I grabbed a yogurt parfait and banana for lunch later. It doesn’t open until 7 AM so I had to do Starbucks before leaving for early entry this morning

We love Bayliner! We even go there for lunch or dinner even if we aren’t staying there. I love the International Grill section!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter