• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Late Checkout Available?

hAm53

hi!!!
Since my bide is a stickler for the "can't see me the day of the wedding" rule, i'm getting kicked out of our room at the Poly the night before the big day. But since by b-day is 3 days later, she's getting me a room at the Contemp for that night. The wedding's at 3 at the Poly, so i'd really hate to be out of the room at 10AM just to hang around all gussied up for 5 hours.
Is there a late checkout available at the Contemp? If so, what time? And would i request it with CRO or at check in?
This way I can have a nice b-fast at chef mickey's by myself to clear my head before the day, then head back to the room to get changed and head over to the Poly.
Sound like a plan?

You need to ask the front desk if you can have a late check-out. I believe they can advise you the day before you are leaving. They will know by then if they will need your room or not. I have read that late check outs are around 1pm. If you want to stay later you have to pay something like 1/2 day.
Congratulations on your wedding!
:wave:

ps....I am a LONG suffering Mets fan................

They usually charge for late checkout, but if you explain to them WHY you want to stay in your room a little longer, you might be able to swing a freebee, especially if the hotel is not full. If the wedding is at 3, you would probably be out of the room by 1:30 or 2:00 anyway so they would certainly have enough time to clean the room for the next guests by 4:00. Write directly to the hotel and explain the situation. If you are paying for a wedding at WDW, the least they can do is give you late checkout for free!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter