Last To Post Game- Take 8 (ACTION!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a terrible night just a steady one-Hope Everyone has a Great Day-I'm heading to bed-talk to you later :wave2:

...well, if it's any consolation, I didn't have too great a morning either...

...allow me to explain...

...my DH and I are Eucharistic ministers at our parish and, since my DH went to upstate NY to fix the tub (hence, unable to make this week's mass), it was really important that I was present at the 7:30 AM mass. Well, I was in a really sound sleep, when I literally woke up, almost JUMPING out of bed. I glanced at the clock and saw that it was 6:54AM!! So, I rushed like a maniac, washing up, brushing my teeth, getting dressed and hurrying out the door without waking up the rest of the family. As I pulled up to the church, I glanced in the parking lot and there was NOT ANOTHER CAR IN SIGHT! :scratchin :confused3 I looked down at my car clock and it said 6:20AM, not 7:20!! Apparently, I looked at my clock at home and it really read 5:54AM..... !!!

I AM AN IDIOT!

...allow me to explain...

...my DH and I are Eucharistic ministers at our parish and, since my DH went to upstate NY to fix the tub (hence, unable to make this week's mass), it was really important that I was present at the 7:30 AM mass. Well, I was in a really sound sleep, when I literally woke up, almost JUMPING out of bed. I glanced at the clock and saw that it was 6:54AM!! So, I rushed like a maniac, washing up, brushing my teeth, getting dressed and hurrying out the door without waking up the rest of the family. As I pulled up to the church, I glanced in the parking lot and there was NOT ANOTHER CAR IN SIGHT! :scratchin :confused3 I looked down at my car clock and it said 6:20AM, not 7:20!! Apparently, I looked at my clock at home and it really read 5:54AM..... !!!

I AM AN IDIOT!

Poor Kim :hug:

but I still gotta :rotfl::rotfl:

same here-but man.....:lmao:

I would of loved to see your face when you pulled up :rotfl2: priceless!

I'm telling you Tuesday can't get here fast enough!

I worked all night -slept, what 6 hours and work again tonight.... and the 1st thing my Mom says to me is that I need to take my Dad to get his medicine and then go to the store! :mad:

Hello! DH has been sitting on the couch all day doing nothing-why didn't he go earlier! Ughhh Parents-there is a reason I joined the Army at 18 and then moved out of state !:headache:

So Luckey DH is now taking my Dad to get his medicine and then head to the store :rotfl:

No sympathy from me -I'm so evil :cool2:

OK-almost time for work-hope its a nice quiet one!

Hope Everyone has a Great Night! Talk to you later :wave2:

The Seniors take their finals today, graduation is Friday night for them.

Next week is the last week of school!!! :woohoo:

(ok- I am not thinking that summer school starts the following monday)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter