Last To Post Game- Take 8 (ACTION!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny story - - -

DH hates towing our boat. He is so nervous whenever we tow it. We're going on vacation in two and a half weeks and towing the boat 150 miles and he's already worrying about having to tow it! He really has no problems and can back it up fine, but he just gets so nervous!

So, yesterday some guys came by and wanted to know if we wanted to sell an old riding mower we had. He said yes and they came over this morning (still here) to get it. Pulled up in a full-size pick-up with a big utility trailer on the back. Perfectly backed that trailer up, no problems. It was like it was second nature to the driver ---- who, by the way, is a 17 year old who goes to school with our boys! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Here this kid thinks nothing of towing and DH is a basket-case whenever he has to!

DH can back up trailers no problem-not me though-it takes me forever ;)

Funny story - - -

DH hates towing our boat. He is so nervous whenever we tow it. We're going on vacation in two and a half weeks and towing the boat 150 miles and he's already worrying about having to tow it! He really has no problems and can back it up fine, but he just gets so nervous!

So, yesterday some guys came by and wanted to know if we wanted to sell an old riding mower we had. He said yes and they came over this morning (still here) to get it. Pulled up in a full-size pick-up with a big utility trailer on the back. Perfectly backed that trailer up, no problems. It was like it was second nature to the driver ---- who, by the way, is a 17 year old who goes to school with our boys! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Here this kid thinks nothing of towing and DH is a basket-case whenever he has to!

...sounds like MY DH when they return from upstate NY with the trailer [full of quads] hitched up to his truck...:rotfl:

...and now, for MORE good news.....my mom is arrivng later this morning from Puerto Rico....we haven't seen her in 1-1/2 years....

Glad for you, hope you have a good visit-want my Parents-they are driving me crazy-only a few more days :rolleyes1

Now I know why I had no problems moving from Wisconsin to Georgia-they are Crazy!

I feel like a better person when they are not around-sad in a way but true:sad2:

...since it's such a nice day outside, I guess I'd better go do some :laundy: ...

getting ready for another weekend at work-poor DH He has off and is going to be left entertaining my Parents while I work and sleep :laughing:

Evening all...finished watching Harper's Island not too long ago and thought I would stop by. The show is getting VERY intertaining each week now! :thumbsup2

Have a good evening!
:teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter