Ladybug release?

livcammom

Earning My Ears
I remember reading somewhere about a ladybug release program. Does anyone have any info about this? I think my 5 1/2 DD would love :sunny: Where is it, what time, what days, how many kids do they let do it any info would be helpful :earsgirl:

The poly and grand floridian use to do this. I think it has been discontinued. But who knows they may start it again.

They had a ladybug release in Epcot during the Flower and Garden Festival last year so maybe they will have it again this year too. The flower and Garden Festival will be April 15, 2005 thru June 05, 2005.
HTH

I know it is done Thursday at 9 at the Poly but I know it is not year round- only during season. Also it is done at the Grand Floridian but I don't know the times.

My personal opinion is that if you are nearby when it's time for the release, then by all means go. However, it's really no big deal at all. They give a little talk about butterflies and then let 6 or 7 fly off. It was hard to even see them unless you were right up front. It was all rather anticlimatic for us.

ncbyrne said:
My personal opinion is that if you are nearby when it's time for the release, then by all means go. However, it's really no big deal at all. They give a little talk about butterflies and then let 6 or 7 fly off. It was hard to even see them unless you were right up front. It was all rather anticlimatic for us.

they arent talking about the butterfly release, they are talking about the lady bug release(where each kid gets a little box of ladybugs to release), but not sure if they still do this.

:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter