Labor Day GG Photos

I got them after I arrived, which meant they stayed on the computer. So, you were there virtually. Sorry.:sad1:

036.jpg

That is priceless!

That would be my son, Jason!!
Thanks!!!

Why does this pic make me think of Bobby Boucher(Adam Sandler in WATERBOY)???

Pete is looks like you dropped some serious poundage!!!

WOW....RHONDA!!!! How YOU doin(insert JOEY TRIBIANNI voice)?

OMG....was that Donnie sucking alcohol through a straw off of the ground???? And Donna didnt leave him right then and there??? Thats a KEEPER Donnie!!!!

Looks like a great time!

Donnie...Donna looks cute and I hear she's a sweetheart!! Way to go!

Jen...what do you mean I have competion for cj? Tell him I'm crushed!:lmao:

Rhonda...you look cute and like a sweetheart, too!!!

anybody save a jello-shot for me?

Oct. 09:cheer2: :cheer2: :dance3:

Did our pics make it?

here are the pics of which she spoke.......Nicole's are just too good not to be shared!!!!!

funnyfiends4.jpg

fortfiendsinspirit.jpg

I can only imagine what the people walking by must have thought :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

awesome pics :thumbsup2 looks like a lot of fun

Despite the rain, we had a blast as usual. Donna is super nice and fit right into our wacky group. I would have saved you a Jello shot Ami, but they liquified rather quickly due to the heat and humidity. And the mosquitos, they were HUGE. We had to keep spraying ourselves...seemed like nothing stopped them. Now if we could get everyone together at one Gathering, that would be awesome!!! That would be hard I guess.

OH, and it was great meeting Rhonda and her DH. They are great people!!! It was great to finally meet her and my son loved her!!!
She is nothing like Roz at all. LOL... She definitely will fit in with us on the "Dark Side".

Chris, thanks for posting pics! It looks like you all had a great time! I gotta get to one of these GG's. Even if it's just to hide Pete's socks so he can't wear them with his crocs! :lmao:

Looks like a great time Chris...thanks for sharing the pics :thumbsup2

It stinks that it rained so much and the bugs were so bad. This is the first time I've heard people complain about the mosquitos since I've been part of this board. :sad2:

You know....we should try a Fort Fiend RALLY somewhere in Kentucky/Tennessee. It would be cheaper and more people could attend. We could talk about it over on John's board since it wouldn't be a "DIS" event. I'm sure we could find a place that would put us together and allow us to bring our golf carts...

We actually have one in the planning stages right now shannone, Frank and denise, Ami, myself, and I can't remember who else said yes, are talking about meeting in Pigeon Forge between xmas and new years.

There is an awesome campground there, that has sites available, as well as cabins and huge cabins with hot tubs. LOL

Now I want to go home to see these - face it I just want to go home and get out of this dump!

We actually have one in the planning stages right now shannone, Frank and denise, Ami, myself, and I can't remember who else said yes, are talking about meeting in Pigeon Forge between xmas and new years.

There is an awesome campground there, that has sites available, as well as cabins and huge cabins with hot tubs. LOL

I'll be at the Fort during that time !! Maybe next spring/fall.

Thanks for sharing the photos Chris! They are great. The one of Pete with the beer is great!

Roz, despite the nickname, you're a really pretty lady! ;)

Donnie, congrats on the new cart and next time we see ya at the Fort...I'll mix the drinks! :rotfl:

Glad you guys had a great time even with the rain!

Bummer, I would love to go...but that week doesn't work for us at all.

Looks like everyone had a great time. Hoping we get to meet lots of great Diser's in October when we are there. Thanks for the pictures. It's nice to know Rhonda is a real person not just a virtual Roz.

Great Pics!!!

Rick took a few and as soon as I dig the camera out of the pile of stuff. I'll get some up.

Rick had a WONDERFUL time!!! Ya'll are his kind of folks!!

I didn't realize it at the time, but yep I got eat up with mosquitos too.

We hope to see some folks in October this year and definitely in October next year!!

I might be able to do Pigeon Forge between Christmas and New Years on that weekend. We'll see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter