Labor Day GG Photos

Jen spilled her snack
002.jpg

Doh... snacks-a-dent! (say it out loud, it's punny) :goodvibes

Same here. Rick had close to a case of beer Saturday night, I had 3 HUGE Kungalooshes, and who knows how many Jello Shooters. After we dropped by Sunday night and retrieved our forgotten items, we were going to try and stay for some of the EMH at MK, but all we got in was buying a couple pairs of Ears for some friends and rode Carousel of Progress and that was it.

We went to bed after that.

he drank that much, he is my hero, rog is out.

I only thought that pic of Donnie was bad until Chris slipped me this pic of Gatordad after a few more Jello shooters
Gatordad_in_Drag.jpg

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

Great pic's looks like yall had a great time

Chris, thanks for posting pics! It looks like you all had a great time! I gotta get to one of these GG's. Even if it's just to hide Pete's socks so he can't wear them with his crocs! :lmao:

you will have to get the rest of the crowd's socks too, remember the trend was catching on...:rotfl:

Sorry we missed the Labor Day GG I came in late from work and could not make it. Thank You Donnie for your offer. Rudy is still in his cage crying that he missed the drunk fest, but when is the next FW GG? When can we see Pics of miss Donnie?

OK that looks like my kind of Party! I hope we can get someof us together in Oct.2008! Enjoyed the pictures!

Looks like a great time as usual :cool1: too bad it missed it, but I will be there Halloween as long as these storms go away :thumbsup2

You wanna see alcohol abuse????
First Donnie unscrewed the bottom of the blender and wasted a pitcher of Coladas, and proceeded to drink the one cup he poured for himself before doing so in front of us!!

041.jpg

042.jpg

043.jpg

Pete cleaning the Mess!!
045.jpg

Poor Donnie, it sure looked like he had the hang of that blender by the last day. At least I didn't see him drop any, though I couldn't vouch for what they tasted like. LOL!

Denise has demanded control of the camera at the next GG. And yes in fact she was trying to fly.

Denise has demanded control of the camera at the next GG. And yes in fact she was trying to fly.

Rhonda, Denise would like to know why you are allowing incriminating photos to be posted?

Looks like you guys had a fun time! :thumbsup2

Thanks for sharing a little of the fun with those of us who couldn't be there.

Wow, looks like good times! I'm sorry I missed it, but am still trying to work out being there in October.

p.s. Someone really needs to keep Donnie away from the blender, lol :thumbsup2

This is the first chance I've had to post my pictures from...

~Labor Day GG Weekend 2008~

Rhonda and Scott stop in to meet the Otter Spotter..

Roz02.jpg

Pete preparing for the mountains of trash...

LaborDay08033.jpg

Let the party begin... (L-R: Deb's Rick, Denise, Carol's Rick, Donna-standing, Carol, Renee, Chris-Gatormom, Back of Megan's head)

LaborDay08019.jpg

Gatormom in ball cap due to bad hair day...

LaborDay08020.jpg

Pete checking in with Rog to see if he's safe from the storm...

LaborDay08023.jpg

Steve & Donnie relaxing while Pete's slaving over a hot grill...

LaborDay08027.jpg

Renee & Jen's Chris posing for the camera...

LaborDay08028.jpg

Shy Gatorbaby...

LaborDay08032.jpg

Donnie enjoying his own cullinary skills...

LaborDay08018.jpg

Donnie preparing to drive his new, amazingly fast golf cart...

LaborDay08025.jpg

Carol (clkelly)... our resident camper extrodinaire!

LaborDay08024.jpg

And last, but not least....

True Love!!

LaborDay08017.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter