Kids of the Fiends

What is your favorite Disney ride?

• Splash MT.

• Big Thunder MT.

• Space MT.

• Rocken Roller Coaster

• Tower of Terror

Results are only viewable after voting.

My next trip is in december. I get to stay for two weeks!:banana: :dance3: :yay: One week is with my cousins and one week is just my close family. I can't wait!

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I activated everyone that got a name, and Denise started a few threads for you to try out, but feel free to start your own! Anyone who needs the password, have you parental unit PM me and I will get it to them!

Have fun and let me know if you have any questions.

Sorry I wasn't here yesterday. I actually won't be able to get on very often until the week after next week. I'm going to a sleepover tonight and I start a week long mission trip on saturday. Hopefully I can write tomorrow.:rolleyes: :confused3

Hey guys!
My names Lauren, my mom showed me this thread ( Boomer1)
I see there are some new DISers, so welcome to the DIS!

Hi Lauren! OMG!!!! I LOVE TWILIGHT! It's my favorite book ever! BTW, I'm Meija. (I'ts pronounced Mia.) I'm not very new but I don't get on a lot. Also, just so you know, we all try to get on at four every day if we can. It's hard to chat when no one's on when you are.:) So, how old are you?

Hey Meija ( I love your name btw) lol I love twilight too! Its my favorite book too, the best one ive ever read actually :goodvibes Are you team Edward or Team Jacob? Four sounds good I may not be on everyday but i'll try my hardest :) Im 14, but i'll talk to anyone :)

I'm definately for Edward.:thumbsup2 He's AWESOME!

I'm 12. I'll talk to anyone too.

Unfortunately, this is the last day I can get on until friday. I'm going on a mission trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter