• Rocken Roller Coaster

• Tower of Terror

Results are only viewable after voting.
hey sorry ive been missing out:sad2:

its late soo im going to sleep
ill try to get on 2morrow!!!!!!

talk to ya then

byeee!!!:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Hi! For everyone who just joined; I'm Meija. (It's pronounced Mia. My parents are weird like that.) I <3 the disboards!:disrocks: I've had an acount for a while. BTW, I <3 the JBs! But my fave music is country. I LOVE the Dixie Chicks.:lovestruc

Hey everybody, I'm Becky (AlyLynn's daughter). I'm a longtime lurker on these boards, but I post every once in a while on the TB. I adoooooore JB!!:love: Aly and AJ are good too, but JB are my favorite.

so whats your fav. ride at wdw? mine is rocking roller coaster.:cool1: expedition everest is cool too.:woohoo:

okay guys im on my acount no so what do yall want to talk about
hey Mia i have pics of The Jonas Brothers with me and all of the other disney channel stars

so whats your fav. ride at wdw? mine is rocking roller coaster.:cool1: expedition everest is cool too.:woohoo:

omg i hated everest i couldnt stop sreaming:scared1:
but my favs r splast mountain and well i dont know i like a lot!!

Torthania☼;26174573 said:
omg i hated everest i couldnt stop sreaming:scared1:
but my favs r splast mountain and well i dont know i like a lot!!

i LOVE:lovestruc roller coasters! but im short for my age so i haven't ridden them long!:laughing:

i love roller coasters too my fav is Rock n' roller Coaster and Everest they are awesome oh and i also love Dinosaur and Space Mountain :cool1:

hey im gonna be on for the rest of the night
theres is nothing else to do
im bored
soooo
TALK TO ME!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!