Kids club-open at port?

No, Lisalovespooh, I was not saying this to you directly. I was not blaming you for saying anything wrong. I quoted your message, because I wanted to reference it for future posters whom read parts of the thread. I just wanted others to know that there are times, the ship will not wait for you. I know this sounds funny, but we love going back to the room and standing on the verandah and watching the people run back to the ship to not "miss the boat". We get a big kick out of it. See our family is always late for everything:lmao: , but we know the ship does not wait, so we lie to ourselves and tell ourselves we have to be back one hour prior to being required, to make sure we get back on time. We always ask what time zone we are following when we leave the ship and we check the signs as well. We have known people get left behind. I guess the froggy joint in Mexico had too much "living lavita loca". :rotfl: :banana: :rotfl:
So, it was not a backlash at you, just to make others think of what can happen. I just want everyone to know the ship gets $fined$ when they are late leaving and just because they are "Disney", doen't mean they will not leave you. Maybe we should post that under the "why is DCL so exspensive thread".:rotfl2: So, do not take it personal, just keeps me from rewriting parts of your posting. :hippie:

I remember leaving a port late while they waited for some passengers to return. If I remember correctly the two people never showed up (according to crew) and the ship left. I do believe that Disney tries to ensure that everyone is onboard before they push off.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter