Just wondering how strick is Disney

dianaore

Mouseketeer
We just got our cruise CD and were looking at it for what to expect. We are traveling with a 10 year old boy and a 13 year old boy. They were dissappointed to see that they will not be doing activities together. The older boy is to old for the Oceaneer Lab and it seemed like something on Castaway Island. I know it sounds strange but they are very close and now say they don't want to go if they can't do things together. The 13 year old is not really into the teen thing yet either. Any feedback would be great.

Thanks
Diana

I had both my 13 and 10 year old nieces on the Magic this summer. I was able to register both of them for the Lab. I was cautioned that it was a trial basis for the 13 year old and if she didn't work out, she would have to go to the teen club. So, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter