Just returned from Magic 12/26

SLK1

DIS Veteran
We really lucked out on the weather, but what was one of the coolest things was passing right by The Wonder on our last night! They were headed to dock early at Castaway Cay; we were just leaving there. Not sure how many times that has happened, but it was very exciting - all passengers were either up on deck or on their balconies, and you could see endless flashes of light as people took lots of pictures! And, both ships were blowing their "When You Wish Upon A Star" horns at each other! I'm going to post video on YouTube soon! :wizard:

We really lucked out on the weather, but what was one of the coolest things was passing right by The Wonder on our last night! They were headed to dock early at Castaway Cay; we were just leaving there. Not sure how many times that has happened, but it was very exciting - all passengers were either up on deck or on their balconies, and you could see endless flashes of light as people took lots of pictures! And, both ships were blowing their "When You Wish Upon A Star" horns at each other! I'm going to post video on YouTube soon! :wizard:

Hey, welcome home and glad you had good weather! I was on the cruise before you and the weather was mostly good except for some overcast days while traveling down to the Eastern Caribbean. Was the Western itinerary experiencing pretty warm temps?

The Wonder and the Magic passed each other on Christmas day as we were leaving Castaway Cay. I don't think it happens often, but I believe the Wonder altered their CC day the week of Christmas since we were there, so maybe that affected the Wonder's itinerary for your week, too...either way, it's pretty cool to see them passing and hear the horn battle. Can't wait to see your video. Please post a link when you put it up!

We were on the same cruise- it was very cool to see the 2 boats passing! I'm glad you got a video- we didn't have our camera with us and by the time my husband ran to the room to get the video camera, they were no longer blowing their horns

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter