Just have to share

Alice28

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>I'm Doombah Fricki
Yesterday we rearranged a bunch of furniture and now I finally have my "office/scrapbook room." I wish I had a digital camera so I could share with you all. I painted this room when I was preggo with my second baby, and for some absurd (Sarcasm) reason, I thought I was having a girl and would need to paint my current son's nursery pink...so I painted our downstairs bedroom two shades of beautiful, dreamy blue, with the white chair rail separating the two colors (think Martha Stewart baby magazines cause that's where I got my motivation) for our first child. Well, I had my ultrasound a couple months later and alas, I was having boy #2. So, now the boys share the larger bedroom upstairs and everything is great. The downstairs room has been used as a guest room, which we didn't really need anymore. So, I moved the bigger bed upstairs for my 5 year old (switched out the twin for a double), moved the computer in the guest room, moved a set of book shelves in the guest room, and my scrapping table was already in there. So now I have this beautiful blue room, with my computer, files, and a huge bookshelf for all my scrapping stuff, plus my 6 foot work table with little drawers, shelves, etc. I LOVE IT! I think my DH will like it too (he was out of town- parents helped me move stuff). A little "While You Were Out" action going on. Plus, I am signing up to be a scrapbook consultant later this summer (I"m quitting my regular job--yippee!) so this is a perfect space to keep all that stuff. Thanks for reading my rambling! I'm just so excited about it! Now I am going to go to Office Depot and try and find an office chair on clearance.

Sounds like a nice room. And very convenient that you mistakenly painted the room pink!!!

sounds like a great room! and lucky for you you'll have it when you quit your job!...Now, you'll have to let us know what DH thinks when he comes home! LOL

HC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter