Just a quick reminder about Universal Orlando Knows Holiday fun better !

DL1WDW2

DIS Veteran
I just returned from a quick one night stay at Sapphire Falls to check out the Halloween in daytime. I thought about staying for the very beginning of the Halloween Horror Night Event at Universal Studios with my free entry offered to AP Holders generousity plus from USO!
I am a scaredy cat … so I just decided to enjoy the poolside at deluxe resort…
Anyway , Do Not forget to visit the Tribute Store . They decorate this with an abundance of fun creativity and it is different every different holiday never the same stuff over and over again FUN . Unlike some theme parks that are boring …
Also went to the upper level CityWalk .This year they re-opened one of the night clubs for such a cool Nightclub themed for their Monsters having fun after hours. Sorry I did not take my cellphone cause “lockers” … Big mistake .
Loved the big display behind the Bar with a concert piano and Invisible Man playing with Frankensteins wife sitting atop She was in a slinky white dress and he was in a tux! Also included all many other Classic monsters holding a different themed alcoholic beverage in their hand. Usually with the skeleton of a goldfish and a swizzle stick or tiny cocktail umbrella to decorate the specialty beverage of choice. They did have a mug available for a very small upcharge .And they opened on time and did not require guests to arrive early to sign up to get on a list and then tell you to return later …( Trader Sam’s Format )
They allowed anybody to enter and check it out whether or not you ordered anything. Plus they have a fantastic stage show with 3 Vampy singers . Of course the selection was monster themed Monster Mash ,
In the gloom of the night …I forgot the words but Spooky might be the title .
Anyaway Thank you Universal Studios for keeping the fun in Holidays … I can hardly wait for the Grinch It’s that time of year almost.

Found some online pics Hope it’s okay to borrow:
Dead Coconut Club

772895E0-72BB-43FE-8873-440BE733DBBB.png

And the theme to Tribute Store Mysterious clues to explore

1928DC17-9BD7-427D-AAA6-FEFCA14A4F37.png

And not so scary walk around character :

CAD2B86C-DD78-4D24-84E9-DACC63794111.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter