June, July, August PLANNING thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
mky...the Pirate and Princess curise can now be book for everyone...maybe we should book that for July:goodvibesit's pricey though! something like $50 per person.

MAGICAL FIREWORKS VOYAGE

Name changing to Pirates and Pals Fireworks Voyage

The Pirates and Pals Fireworks Voyage, will become available to all, regardless of party size, starting July 13, 2009.

The price will increase to $53.99 per person ages 10 and up, $30.99 per child ages 3-9.

The Pirates and Pals Fireworks Voyage will continue to tour the Seven Seas Lagoon and Bay Lake. Stay tuned to the DIS for future updates.

Hiya everyone,

EE22, haven't heard of the princess or pirate thing. :confused3 But,
I have been sitting on a secret and tp2 has advise for it to be a SECRET.

Just saying have your party of 4 togther [you too Tomar party of 2] on the nite and we all need to be togther by 9pm.

I will leave it at that. :confused3

Now, that should get you thinking...... :wizard: mky:cutie:

mky...you have my interest peaked.:confused3
We'll be there....by 9 pm. We are having dinner at 1900 Park Fare that night.

EE22, Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, its a secret.:wizard:
We will be having dinner 5pmish at gf cafe. But I will be peeking in the 1900 park faire, back door.;)

mky:cutie:

i won't trim the hairs growing from my wart on my face. she hasn't said anything to me. maybe i can pay for her dinner. bug

Hiya everyone!

EE22, found pic's on another thread of kidani village & they also talk about the treehouses.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2126352&page=3

Will see you in the am on the watch thread. :thumbsup2 Do you think tommorrow is the day? I hate getting up extra early.:rotfl:
I found some info about the pirate cruise, sounded like something for little kids, but we are all little kids, aren't we.;):confused3 Said that mr. smee and hook come, & visit. Then they have pirate songs..... . kinda reminded me of when we sent max on the gf pirate cruise, on a morning one day. But, something to remember. Unfortunately, there is like 50 seats on the boat, so can everyone see the fireworks? Anyhow, that was the article I read.
I guess, it was a grand gathering thing and now open to everyone.
Are they dumping the "grand gathering" idea?

Has anyone else joined that 23 club? I joined, hoping for more discount opprotunities.:rotfl:

:laughing:No Hairy warts!!!

Thanks for the pics. We are staying in Jambo. I didn't want any construction while we were there so summer of 2010 will be Kidani. We are true Jambo House people so maybe we won't want to switch. There is no CS at Kidani. Looks wonderful though. The glass shower doors bother me...I guess they have two bathrooms though...I was thinking if someone was in the tub and someone in the shower...that wouldn't be too cool:confused3

Maybe the cruise is more for people with kids younger than us:laughing:

I am always up by 6 am...use to be 5 am, but I sleep in now. I'm always tired. I think it's a bit early for ap rates especially given the parks are packed and their discounts are already working. We shall see!!

MKY & Bug - the step sister theme would be a lot of fun I think.....wonder if my sister and I could pull it off too? :rotfl:

How many of you are going at the same time in the summer this year? That would be fun to have everyone there at the same time.

MKY - With the nicer weather, I am feeling a bit better, still not much energy and I am still completely stressed out at work...it is NUTS :scared:. One of the girls I have worked with for a very long time had a fit on me last week and I think it has pretty much killed the friendship. She can be very difficult and I just can't take the added stress to my life right now. Worse yet is that she will not appologize for being hurtful since see can't ever be wrong. :confused3:sad2: So I am giving the friendship some distance.

I sssssssooooooooo wish I was planning a summer trip? :sad1:

:wizard:

EE22, Mr. EE22 might like the shower / tub thing?:rotfl:;) Looks like 1 bathroom to me thou. Just the "toliet" by itself = like at the contempary?:confused3

Candi, glad your feeling a bit better. I know, when we are busy or bad stuff is happening = tempers flare. We always say = that is what we get for working with a bunch of women..........:rotfl2: Hang in there & give it some space.

TP2, Hmmmmm, the step sister thing my work for our vac at Halloween.:dance3: Bug, booked southwest for october tonight. Did pretty good on air this year. Averaged about 250.00 rt. / ea. . That is good from here. United & american are about 500 ea. :headache:

Tomar:hug: thinking about you daily.

I will lock the door for Mr. EE22!!
yes, the toilet is outside, but in the 1br at Kidani there are two full baths from what I understand. That may be the draw for us...we shall see. I will compare pools too when they are done.

Another trip in the works...how will you break it to the family:laughing:
We just don't tell them anymore:rotfl:

Hiya everyone,

EE22, Mom is confused sometimes, so we just say " you know we told you we are going in july... She will forget and then we just say it again. Dad, just looks puzzled. Like did they tell us? They are the only ones who really we tell. At work, people are always asking, I just say soon.... So they drop it. If you tell them > no stopping the "WHAT!!!"
Had to go to work early today, so Bug, was in charge of calling @ 6am. Will be back and on phone tommorrow. :thumbsup2

Tomar, :grouphug::hug::grouphug: Thinking about you & your family.

Tommorrow, it is to be 80 here. :yay: Should be nice.

Hi Ladies...looking at severe weather here today which won't be fun. I hope you are all doing well.

Tomar I hope you are doing okay. We are here for you:grouphug:

Tomar :grouphug: I am sending hugs your way.

EE22 - we had the bad weather yesterday. We actually had a tornado touch down in town. I bet it has been 20 years since the last one touched down right in the city.:scared1:

It did a lot of damage but to only a small area, thank goodness. I was doing dishes at the time, and the storm came and went so quickly that I was amazed.

All is well at my house so I am grateful.

MKY - how are the plans coming for July? Which days are you going? Katie wore her lovely Mickey necklace to her bowling banquet today and she even made a comment about my nice friends! :flower3:

Hi to all my wonderful friends :angel:
We just arrrived home last night on the red eye from LA....and with a very heavy heart I have to say that my Mother Passed away on April 22,nd at the Kiaiser Permanente hosital in Panarama city:sad1: .....I actually missed it by 10 minutes we were so tired form staying each and every evening at the hospital until 12 and 1 in the morning.....we got there alitttle after 2 in the afternoon and she had just passed:sad1:....she was still warm:sad1:....I held her in my arms and was unconsolable :sad1:.....thank God for Mr. tomar ....he was truely my Rock these last 2 weeks.....we made all the funeral arrangements...she will be buried at Forrest Lawn.....it is a very beautiful resting place....it all seems so sereal to me right now...but I did want to know that I felt all your prayers and I was thiinking of you all as well......thank you all for being such great gals .......I will miss my mother more than I can say:sad1:....especially that mother`s day is around the corner....but I hang on all her loving words to me at the end of her life and I know how much she loved us all....all my brothers were at her bedside as well....and we at least had each eother to lean on......Nana was full of cancer at the end...her abdomen was filling up with fluid as fast as they were tapping it out....and in the end she just couldn`t breathe........I know my sad story must be putting a huge damper on all the excitement of your planning for the summer....I am so looking forward to being in peace for a while:angel:.......I`d like to especially thank EE22.......you ROCK girl.....:angel:......and all of you that have shown your caring , conciderate ways thoughout this ordeal........you guys are all so wonderful !:grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter