June, July, August PLANNING thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Tomar. We missed you and we were worried about you.
I am glad your adrs are done:goodvibes
It's always so very odd that life keeps rolling along and yes, July will come and we will see the World together. It was my pleasure to help:lovestrucI think a couple of times you would have reached into the phone and hurt the CM. The Spoodles reservations were hard only because they didn't load them in the system. It would also seem that reservations at H&V are tough to get on any night.

We were in the basement too Candi. Just north of the school about 1 mile...tornadoes were sighted:scared1:

Tomar,:hug: We missed you and thought about you constantly. Am so glad you got to california, with time to spend with nana.
No you have not missed much here. Take your time reading when you feel like it. And anytime you want to talk, we are here. Do not worry about getting anyone down. :grouphug:

Candi, we are just going for a short "trial" trip. July 12th > 18th. We have not down the 1 week thing in years. not sure how we will like it. Just a quick fix. With the added bonus of being there with ee22 & tomar. :thumbsup2

EE22, yes, all weekend we had very bad thunder storms. Lots of wind off and on. Now, it is supposed to cool off back to the 50's. It has been brutally hot at work. No air on yet and high 70's outside and windows bolted shut.
I went in early to work again. Not really looking for overtime, but doing my fair share.:confused3 So, I missed the calling this am. Bug, said she called so we continue to wait. :idea:

TP2, How is the house thing going?

mky:cutie:

Tomar: So sorry about Nana.:sad1: You never have to feel bad about telling us sad stuff. Life happens and we have known each other for awhile now. Through good times and bad as they say. :flower3:

MKY: It was 92 degrees here yesterday. All our summer stuff is packed away. I had a couple of things in storage under the beds but it was really only that last load of laundry that had a mix of summer and winter clothes.

I guess I have about 3 weeks before ADR's. I have to start working on a schedule. Been so busy with the house have not had much time to think about it. Looks like we MAY have a buyer. They are waiting on a federal grant which is supposed to come in by the end of April. We shall see what happens.:rolleyes1

Hope everyone is well and weathering the tornados.:scared:

Gotta go and scour the homes listings again.:surfweb:

May hours will be out this weekend.

Cold here too mky...pouring rain standing in 50 degrees as track is not fun.

May hours? I have July already?

Hope the kids did good at the meet.

:lmao:I've lost my mind. This weekend will be May so TP2's hours will be out...that would be August. I knew what I meant:rotfl:

They called the meet for DL11...too much rain. I called practice for DS...too much rain.

EE22, I was hoping you meant ap rates.:rotfl:

Guess, this will mean it will rain all nite and tommorrow if your still raining.:confused3 ugh, Vader:darth: needs a canoe to get to his out house.:lmao:[the back yard].

EE22, I was hoping you meant ap rates.:rotfl:

Guess, this will mean it will rain all nite and tommorrow if your still raining.:confused3 ugh, Vader:darth: needs a canoe to get to his out house.:lmao:[the back yard].

Sorry for the false alarm there mky!

There are two light colored dogs across the street...they have very black paws these days!!

Hi Guys :angel:
Trying to catch up to everyone`s goings on these last couple of weeks....I feel like I lost all sense of time....but I know I havew to get back to life .....that`s the way Nana would have wanted it knowing her.....she was a very fiesty lady.....:cloud9:
TP2- so happy to hear that you may have a buyer for the house....my prayers are that all goes smoothly for your family...:hug:

EE22 and MKY- YIKES.....is the weather that bad out in the feild of dreams ?
TP2 was right on.....it was 93 degrees here at the Jersey Shore today....ask me if I even noticed ?.......Nope....:sad2:........

I can`t believe it`s going to be May soon....hope our AP room rates don`t keep us in suspense again like they did back in `06.....:scared1:

Candi- Thank you for condolances for my mom:flower3:...sorry about the tornado there too....:eek:....hope all is well with your family !

TP2...good luck with the house...I missed your post. That is exciting!!

There were funnel clouds all over the front page of the paper today...so, just call me Dorothy for now...till they blow out of town.

Tomar - I am so sorry for your loss. :sad1: Nana sounds like a wonderful women and she must have passed on great life lessons to you. Feel free to share what you feel like sharing. We are here for you.:grouphug:

EE22 - just one tornado here and it was very unusual for us. The wind in the morning should have been a tip off. We were in the yard and you could feel the wind change directions. It reminded me of some time I spent in Kansas before a huge group of Tornados touched down. I had never experienced it before or since until Saturday.

We have the 50 degrees and rain coming our way tonight.

Hiya everyone,:wizard:

Hope everyone is having a better week. It only sprinkled here today, and 50. Work was better, busy but better. No swine flu here yet. Will see what happens next.

Cannot believe it is almost may. Only 2 months to go.

Tomar, Your too sweet. [your email] :hug:

EE22, your right. We cleaned vader off tonight and he went out came back with black feet [all 4]. :rolleyes: think I will give up. Did I tell you we got our airfare for October. Southwest was VERY resonable. Think all 3 flights where cheaper than 1 last year. :confused3 on united. But I miss, airport check in at the resort with luggage. I sooooooooo wish SW would join that.

TP2, find any house ideas yet? That is so exciting.

Candi, glad your girls, enjoyed their surprises.

Have a great tuesday nite, mky:cutie:

EE22 and MKY: I am so delirious that I could not figure out what was wrong with the May hour info.:upsidedow I feel like I am going going going and no time to stop lately. Hopefully August hours will be out for this weekend.:upsidedow

MKY: I can't believe that you got great rates for October.:woohoo: I was reading through the transportation boards and others were saying the same thing. I found $89 to get there, which I took but the return is still $129.:eek: I am used to $44 each way so this is blowing my mind. I am hoping for $64 each way this year. I am going to hold out to buy the return.

Hope everyone is doing well. Looking forward to a vacation.:laundy:

EE22 and MKY: I am so delirious that I could not figure out what was wrong with the May hour info.:upsidedow I feel like I am going going going and no time to stop lately. Hopefully August hours will be out for this weekend.:upsidedow

Hope everyone is doing well. Looking forward to a vacation.:laundy:

:rotfl:glad to see you've lost it to TP2!!
Join the nutso club.

Hi Tomar. We missed you and we were worried about you.
I am glad your adrs are done:goodvibes
It's always so very odd that life keeps rolling along and yes, July will come and we will see the World together. It was my pleasure to help:lovestrucI think a couple of times you would have reached into the phone and hurt the CM. The Spoodles reservations were hard only because they didn't load them in the system. It would also seem that reservations at H&V are tough to get on any night.

:

EE22 you were my Rock !! :hug:...Thank you for everything !!....Our ADR`s may have consisted of an Ice Cream Pop on main street :scared: if it weren`t for you !!:angel:.......YOUR THE BESTEST !!:angel:
Now .....if our AP room rates appear soon.....we`ll all be happy campers for sure ! :dance3:

Things booked up quickly Tomar. The one night even getting H&V without the Fantasmic package was a trick...go figure:confused3

That's a hint TP2...make your plans:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter