June 23rd DIS meet in Epcot

Ya...and furthermore...I am coming all the way from NJ ;) :goodvibes

And besides my daughter and I ride horses too so we want to meet your DD who rides!!! hahahahaha

Ya...and furthermore...I am coming all the way from NJ ;) :goodvibes

And besides my daughter and I ride horses too so we want to meet your DD who rides!!! hahahahaha

umm... that reason won't fly, becuase WE ARE COMING FROM NJ, TOO! LOL
:rotfl:

I have to print out schedules later this week and figure out what the heck we are doing. There's GOT to be a way to meet up!

(DD won her first ribbon this weekend - I posted a photo on DM "other thread"! lol)
Renee

Renee... you need 6:00 ADRs for France... then you will casually run into me getting my vodka drink!

We are eating in France on Monday...

I have to look into this "vodka drink" thing... lol ;) although, I do love my champagne. (speaking of which - at Dana's graduation dinner, I felt the mother of the graduate deserved a glass of champagne... and ended having two as the evening progressed... I was a little shocked when I saw how much those 2 glasses of champagne cost!! :rolleyes: It DID taste good, though!)

umm... that reason won't fly, becuase WE ARE COMING FROM NJ, TOO! LOL
:rotfl:

I have to print out schedules later this week and figure out what the heck we are doing. There's GOT to be a way to meet up!

(DD won her first ribbon this weekend - I posted a photo on DM "other thread"! lol)
Renee

Oh yaaaaa duh :rotfl: Well then try....we NJians must stick together :grouphug: I did see your DD pic..she is so cute and looked so happy with her horsey and herself. Did I post or did I not? Well I will have to go check it out....:rolleyes:

Okay everybody...I have updated the first page for the finalized plans. Please have a look. I have also posted names of people I know will for sure attend.

If you are positively planning on making the meet, please post here and let me know. Also, please state who will be joining you!

Here's the list so far and I will update it for anyone telling me so...

Attending For Sure:
Disneyolic....DawnMaree & DH, DS 7, DS 6, DD 2+)
twob4him....Cathy
Ragnrok......Tony & DW
karibritt1.....Kari & DH, DS 9, DD 4

Well... now its my turn to scream! :scared1: My sis-in-law emailed tonight, and they may be joining us for the last 2 days of our trip. Don't get me wrong... I love my SIL and nieces... I just hate having to work around everyone else's schedule. I let her know we had the luau scheduled for Fri night, and the DISmeet for Sat night, but that she was welcome to join us. So we shall see... Nothing like a little drama to spice up your final 3 days before your biggest vacation of the year!

I got my ressies changed and we would love to joing everyone. Thank you so much for setting up this meet. :banana:

We are me + DH + DS (6.5). See you soon. :cool1:

- Kate

Well... now its my turn to scream! :scared1: My sis-in-law emailed tonight, and they may be joining us for the last 2 days of our trip. Don't get me wrong... I love my SIL and nieces... I just hate having to work around everyone else's schedule. I let her know we had the luau scheduled for Fri night, and the DISmeet for Sat night, but that she was welcome to join us. So we shall see... Nothing like a little drama to spice up your final 3 days before your biggest vacation of the year!
What's up with these relatives???? Glad mine aren't with us this year. We'll still have fun meeting up though!

I got my ressies changed and we would love to joing everyone. Thank you so much for setting up this meet. :banana:

We are me + DH + DS (6.5). See you soon. :cool1:

- Kate
Look forward to meeting you! I'll add your name on the first post!

I give you all a lot of credit who travel with relatives and people of all ages. I dont have the patience. I dont think I could deal with relatives on a Disney vacation....I am too commando at this point....join me at the beach house or something...but Disney is too expensive for me to be slowed down. I am terrible I know.....but I really give you all a hand for doing it! :thumbsup2

Dawn...in looking at the first page it looks like I am meeting you all sans family :sad2: .....we will all be there.....Myself, DH (Edmund), DD9, DD3 and DD2! :goodvibes

This is my first time to look at this board, but it just so happens that Sat. is DH's birthday and we are planning to spend the evening at Epcot. So maybe we will see you there! Just look for the tall geeky man and the short pregnant girl!

This is my first time to look at this board, but it just so happens that Sat. is DH's birthday and we are planning to spend the evening at Epcot. So maybe we will see you there! Just look for the tall geeky man and the short pregnant girl!
That would be great! I love your descriptions of the two of you! :laughing:

Greetings from Sunset Key. Out of town until next weekend. Won't be able to make it. The brightside is we escaped the relatives.:thumbsup2 Have a great time at Epcot!:)

Greetings from Sunset Key. Out of town until next weekend. Won't be able to make it. The brightside is we escaped the relatives.:thumbsup2 Have a great time at Epcot!:)
Sorry that you can't make the meet! Thanks for your good wishes! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter