June 23rd DIS meet in Epcot

We are planning on going to mass that evening and Bob's brother & sister-in-law may drive down from Jacksonville for dinner... but ..... if they don't come.....we'll come! :wizard:

::cool1: Hi Singing Mom - Looking forward to seeing you in person!!!

YAY!! Talked to DH, and we are in! I think it was the beer that swayed him! I think Avery and Tucker will have fun riding Maelstrom with the other kids.

Hi Kari - Can't wait to meet you!!! :cool1: The kids will have fun too! :banana:

Hi All - I made some cute little Dis calling cards to give you when we meet! ;) I hope my little ones are cooperative after dinner! :confused3 :rotfl2:

Bad news - I can't make it. DD's friend who will be in FL w/us is getting a 10 day ticket, our first day in the park will be Saturday June 9th...since the tickets are good for 14 days I thought we'd be okay but I didn't realize day 1 was the first day of use. :headache: I was just going out 14 days to Saturday June 23rd. :sad2:

Have fun!!

Bad news - I can't make it. DD's friend who will be in FL w/us is getting a 10 day ticket, our first day in the park will be Saturday June 9th...since the tickets are good for 14 days I thought we'd be okay but I didn't realize day 1 was the first day of use. :headache: I was just going out 14 days to Saturday June 23rd. :sad2:

Have fun!!
That's too bad...only 1 day short. But, have a wonderful time on your Disney trip!!!!

Sounds like fun! We will be in EPCOT that night. We would love to meet with everyone but I have to re-arrange our ADR's first. We were booked at Chefs de France for 7. Let me see what I can do.

- Kate

Family = Me + DH + DS (6)

Sounds like fun! We will be in EPCOT that night. We would love to meet with everyone but I have to re-arrange our ADR's first. We were booked at Chefs de France for 7. Let me see what I can do.

- Kate

Family = Me + DH + DS (6)
That would be great! The more the merriment! :goodvibes

Uh...DM... it's not that big! ;) What about right in front of Norway beside the lake? Post a good sized pic of yourself so everyone will know who to look for. I'll be the chunky one with long hair sipping a frozen drink! :drinking1

Uh...DM... it's not that big! ;) What about right in front of Norway beside the lake? Post a good sized pic of yourself so everyone will know who to look for. I'll be the chunky one with long hair sipping a frozen drink! :drinking1
I know it's not that big but that's all relative when people are trying to find complete strangers! Beside the lake sounds like a good place. Now, is there a clear spot by the lake? I know Mexico doesn't have one so I'm just making sure.

I think I will be sipping on the frozen margaritas from Mexico if I don't meet up with Kari first. Kari - that vodka lemonade in France. Is that the place where you can get the orange one too? That sounds even better to me!

Here's a picture of me and my daughter...
P1000472.jpg

Now Kari, why don't you post the pic of your family in MGM - only bigger in size than in your siggie! Anyone else want to post pictures, please do so!

I checked my park map from last year, and it looks like the water front is empty. Yes... France has the orange drinks, too. I'm thinking the lemonade for the walk... and the orange for the meet! :rotfl: Just kidding... I would be crawling out of the park! I hardly drink because I am trying to hard to lose weight. Then after a day in the parks, with the heat and dehydration... 2 big drinks and you would have to scrape me off the sidewalk! Of course... if they are small, or mostly juice...

I'll add that pic in a few minutes. Have to snap a new one and upload...

Haven't had time to mess with that photo, so I will post this one instead. It has more butt roll and less cleavage to distract... but all the pics can't be perfect! :rotfl:

AnimalKingdomfamilypicture.jpg

We may be there if we can escape MGM and the relatives for a bit.;) Relatives are staying with us for StarWars Weekend.

You are not the first to pass this way nor shall you be the last!

We may be there if we can escape MGM and the relatives for a bit.;) Relatives are staying with us for StarWars Weekend.

You are not the first to pass this way nor shall you be the last!
Escaping the relatives can be good for your health! Especially when you get to meet fellow DISers!

I always love hearing that saying when we go on Maelstrom!!!

Escaping the relatives can be good for your health!
LOL Definitely. Some can be some pretty mean spirited Trolls you know.;)

Escaping the relatives can be good for your health! Especially when you get to meet fellow DISers!

I always love hearing that saying when we go on Maelstrom!!!

I'm still trying to "escape the relatives"... I REALLY want to come and drink frozen drinks with you.. :lmao: I guess it wouldn't be nice for me to tell my brother & sister -in-law, who are driving 4 hours just to see us for the evening, that I have to go meet my friends.. see you in a few years the next time we come... :rolleyes1

Renee... you need 6:00 ADRs for France... then you will casually run into me getting my vodka drink!

I'm still trying to "escape the relatives"... I REALLY want to come and drink frozen drinks with you.. :lmao: I guess it wouldn't be nice for me to tell my brother & sister -in-law, who are driving 4 hours just to see us for the evening, that I have to go meet my friends.. see you in a few years the next time we come... :rolleyes1
Think of it this way...

1) Is this really the ONLY time they can drive down to visit you?

2) Did they realize that I had to fly with USAir in a sucky time schedule just so I could meet you? :lmao: Plus I am flying all the way from NY!

3) And Kari is driving all the way from NC just to meet you too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter