• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July 9 & July 10 AP Preview Dates - Event Now Sold Out

Not sure if this is a common thing, but I haven't received an email invitation to a passholder preview since Expedition Everest. I'm a Platinum Plus passholder, and have been passed over by Disney for previews of Fantasyland, Pandora, Toy Story Land, Galaxy's Edge, and now the reopening of the parks. And I've always checked to make sure my email is listed correctly, as well as check my spam folder. I know space is limited for these events, but I'm curious to know how many other passholders have waited this long to get invitations. Thanks in advance for any reply's!

Not sure if this is a common thing, but I haven't received an email invitation to a passholder preview since Expedition Everest. I'm a Platinum Plus passholder, and have been passed over by Disney for previews of Fantasyland, Pandora, Toy Story Land, Galaxy's Edge, and now the reopening of the parks. And I've always checked to make sure my email is listed correctly, as well as check my spam folder. I know space is limited for these events, but I'm curious to know how many other passholders have waited this long to get invitations. Thanks in advance for any reply's!
I think the only preview emails I got was Toy Story (timestamp was a solid 20 mins after the event booked up) and Star Wars (platinum and up only I am gold)

I got the email for the Pandora preview but that's the only one I've ever received.

Final update-
I made two calls today. First person could not help me, so I called back. Was able to speak with someone at Passholders line and she confirmed that I am registered for July 9 preview date. Stuck a note on my account about the missing email. She said is shows on the people who are registered passes. So, will be making the drive hoping this is correct.

So for those that got the email, what did it say on it? Did it mention what to bring to enter? (was it that email?)

So for those that got the email, what did it say on it? Did it mention what to bring to enter? (was it that email?)
Event Information​
Passholder Previews
Important Information About Registration
What to Bring to the Event

• Valid Annual Pass and a government-issued photo ID for each registered Passholder
  • One copy of your confirmation page
  • Face coverings are required for all Guests (ages 2 and up)
Reservations
  • Advance registration required. Eligible activated Annual Pass is required to register.
  • Reservations for Passholder preview are only available to Weekday Select, Theme Park Select, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Platinum Plus or Premier Passholders.
  • Event capacity is limited. The number of registrations for this event is limited and subject to availability.
  • No modifications to reservations.
  • If a Passholder would like to register a Guest to accompany them, that Guest must also have a valid Weekday Select, Theme Park Select, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Platinum Plus or Premier annual pass, be listed on your Family & Friends list and have opted to share "All My Plans" with you.
  • Valid, activated eligible Walt Disney World Annual Pass and photo ID are required at check-in for each Passholder and each Passholder Guest.
  • Passholders with confirmed reservations will receive an additional email with details on how to check in for their reservation 3 to 5 business days in advance of their selected event date.
  • Registered Passholders may experience wait times for popular attractions during this event.
  • If you are staying at a Disney Resort hotel, Disney transportation will not be available for this limited event. You will need to provide your own transportation to the Theme Park parking lot.

hmmm, looks like i'll have to call to see if they can send the confirmation email (if they even see it on their end)

Going to try chat first

Last edited:

They told me they cannot resend it. Maybe you will have better luck. She said it was tied to our AP and she made a note on my account that we did not get it. Supposedly once our passes are scanned it will show up. I would definitely call though, it gave me piece of mind.
@osufeth24

huzzah, she found an order number!

So at least I know I did't screw anything up
I know!! Best feeling in the world-
Did she tell you too that it would just be tied to your pass and that you didn’t need the email?

I know!! Best feeling in the world-
Did she tell you too that it would just be tied to your pass and that you didn’t need the email?

I asked, and she said another email should be going out in a couple of days with more information

If I’m remembering correctly, I think for the AP previews I’ve been to it said the same thing about bringing the confirmation e-mail, but I’ve never had to actually show it/use it, they just scan my MB and that’s been fine. I usually have the e-mail flagged just in case, but pretty sure I’ve never needed it. Unless I’m mis-remembering things.

I took a picture of the chat with the order number, so will just show them that if I don't get anything else or if they aren't scanning MBs/Cards

If I’m remembering correctly, I think for the AP previews I’ve been to it said the same thing about bringing the confirmation e-mail, but I’ve never had to actually show it/use it, they just scan my MB and that’s been fine. I usually have the e-mail flagged just in case, but pretty sure I’ve never needed it. Unless I’m mis-remembering things.
That’s good to know!!
She did say it was tied to our AP and it shows we are registered. So, hopefully I get the next email on what to do

I took a picture of the chat with the order number, so will just show them that if I don't get anything else or if they aren't scanning MBs/Cards
It was great to do the chat! I waited forever on the phone, she did not give me the order number
She did verify that it was there with someone else
I hope so
I would have felt better with the email, but oh well😔

You are not mis-remembering. I’ve been to 3 of these previews and never had to show my email. They just scanned my band.

I’m upset. I have Friday MK but my husband got called back to work. I called to see if they will let me bring someone else who is an AP, but they said no modifications. I already put in for the vacation day. So, now I have to go alone or stay home. It doesn’t make any sense why I can’t substitute him. I was so excited to get in.

I’m upset. I have Friday MK but my husband got called back to work. I called to see if they will let me bring someone else who is an AP, but they said no modifications. I already put in for the vacation day. So, now I have to go alone or stay home. It doesn’t make any sense why I can’t substitute him. I was so excited to get in.
Going solo to the parks is really fun, hope you enjoy the experience

I would go solo, just because he is unfortunate to miss out doesn't mean that you have to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter