July 9 & July 10 AP Preview Dates - Event Now Sold Out

Going solo to the parks is really fun, hope you enjoy the experience

agreed. Since I live by myself down here, and all my friends are still from my hometown 6 hrs away, I have no choice to go by myself. While it's nice when friends do come down and we go, I always end up thinking by the end of it how much more I enjoy going by myself.

I guessing we should getting the 2nd email today or tomorrow? So I guess we're back on email watch

Just a reminder this is not the forum to discuss the virus. You can go to the community board for that
That being said Disney has put in place all the required infrastructure, signage, has alerted guests and has a new CM position to monitor everything inside the parks.
Now it is your turn to do your part and abide by the rules and regulations

I will be there Friday with two other friends. I, like most people, am concerned about the other guests. If they have masks and do not have a fever, I do feel some comfort in that. I realize, they can be carriers, let's call it what it is, asymptomatic. I'll take my chances. Just my opinion.

I kind of wish I signed up for Friday instead of Thursday so I could read the reports of how everything went, and get confirmation the parks will allow the mission gaiters lol

For those going to MK Friday for the preview - what time are you planning to arrive at the TTC? We have never driven or parked there before (usually stay on-site with no car). For this short trip we are off-site and decided to rent a car to minimize having to take ride-share.

For those going to MK Friday for the preview - what time are you planning to arrive at the TTC? We have never driven or parked there before (usually stay on-site with no car). For this short trip we are off-site and decided to rent a car to minimize having to take ride-share.
I'm going tomorrow for CM preview and plan on parking by 7:30am

Even though I'm going Thursday, i've been debating between getting there a hour to 30min before opening or waiting for initial rush, and go like a hour after opening

Even though I'm going Thursday, i've been debating between getting there a hour to 30min before opening or waiting for initial rush, and go like a hour after opening
That is exactly what we are trying to decide as well. I'd love to hear your experience (and benefit from you going first!)

Early for us, planning on 8:30, it takes some time to get into MK on a normal day, and this includes new rules in place. That might add a sprinkle of chaos.

Early for us, planning on 8:30, it takes some time to get into MK on a normal day, and this includes new rules in place. That might add a sprinkle of chaos.

even more since it sounds like everyone has to go through the TTC since they won't have any other onsite transportation. Leaning toward parking around 8 since won't have any idea how long it'll take to get to the gate.

I'm going tomorrow for CM preview and plan on parking by 7:30am

We are at the Poly and planned for Kona breakfast (Tonga Toast :)) at 7:30. Should I cancel that and just plan to do QS and head to the TTC for the MK preview on Friday?

We are at the Poly and planned for Kona breakfast (Tonga Toast :)) at 7:30. Should I cancel that and just plan to do QS and head to the TTC for the MK preview on Friday?
I mean you don't have to enter at opening, so it's up to you.
As an aside i like getting my tonga toast at captain cooks cause it's cheaper, but again it's completely up to you

I mean you don't have to enter at opening, sho it's up to you.
As an aside i like getting my tonga toast at captain cooks cause it's cheaper, but again it's completely up to you

I may just do Capt Cooke's. I was on the fence so this could push it over the edge. We'll keep it simple. Thanks!

We'll be staying at the Polynesian, but having a 7:30 breakfast at Topolino's. Would it be faster to park at the TTC, or to park at the Poly and walk to the TTC?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter