July 9 & July 10 AP Preview Dates - Event Now Sold Out

tbssenterprises

Mouseketeer

Had a horrible, horrible day today trying to get ressies for two fall trips. Hopefully it's a glitch that will work out. On the other hand, has anyone gotten information on the preview days for AP holders? I haven't received anything yet.............

Last edited by a moderator:

cm8

<font color=blue>Half of the time we're rushing ar
Had a horrible, horrible day today trying to get ressies for two fall trips. Hopefully it's a glitch that will work out. On the other hand, has anyone gotten information on the preview days for AP holders? I haven't received anything yet.............
I haven’t seen anything either yet.... but it could have been sent to my other email.

cheshiregoofy22

Mouseketeer
Haven't received anything yet either, holding out hope as it's the last day of my quick July trip and I'd love to be able to visit a park.

• osufeth24

DIS Veteran
    Considering I'm STILL waiting for my AP to be extended that expired in Apr, I personally hope they don't send it soon lol

omniscientmommy

DIS Veteran
    Considering I'm STILL waiting for my AP to be extended that expired in Apr, I personally hope they don't send it soon lol
    I thought ours hadn't been extended but found that the MDE app shows the extension and the website doesn't. Just an FYI

• GADisneyDad14

TPAS Moderator
    Not that I know anything, but I assume this will be a very late notice sign up kind of thing. Not exactly a preview they want to bend over backwards to make it convenient for folks to attend - for probably good reasons. Maybe I’m wrong, who knows.

osufeth24

DIS Veteran
    Not that I know anything, but I assume this will be a very late notice sign up kind of thing. Not exactly a preview they want to bend over backwards to make it convenient for folks to attend - for probably good reasons. Maybe I’m wrong, who knows.
    ya. Universals registration went live May 29th for June 3rd and 4th previews

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.