July 9 & July 10 AP Preview Dates - Event Now Sold Out

I got the invite notice around 11:15am,. After waiting appx 15 minutes sorry event closed. I look on Disboards and see really closed before 9:00am, what’s up with that? Not cool.

Has anyone still not received a confirmation email?

Getting more and more worried I screwed something up

Has anyone still not received a confirmation email?

Getting more and more worried I screwed something up
I can’t remember, but we’re you the one who had 5 other people added onto the reservations? You’ll want to check with them. My mother registered us, but I received the confirmation email, not her.

I got the e-mail also around 11:15 AM. I'm not concerned because we are not going to any preview or WDW theme park for at least 12 months (unfortunately). Now a visit to the resorts or a staycation at Fort Wilderness is a completely different scenario to us. Of course, this is subject to change based on medical updates.

I got the invite notice around 11:15am,. After waiting appx 15 minutes sorry event closed. I look on Disboards and see really closed before 9:00am, what’s up with that? Not cool.
It didn't close at 9am, I think it was around 11:30. I never got the email & got the app notification at 11:30am. I saw people on here talking about it at 11:16am and was able to book. Not that it helps, sorry. :/

I had received Passholder emails previously and I have push notifications enabled for MDE on my phone and did not get the notification about the preview today, nor the email.

Looking on MDE, our APs are showing up under Tickets with the correct expiration date, but when I click at the very bottom of MDE "Annual Passholder, Types, Benefits Discounts," my AP is not in there. Our APs had expired during the closings and were extended. Anyone else's extended AP not showing under Annual Passes, only under Tickets?

I didn’t receive a email notifying me to register. I received a push notification through the app.

However, once I picked my park and date and confirmed, I received an email confirmation immediately.

I didn’t receive the email until after it was filled. That’s typical for me. I hadn’t planned on going for the preview anyway, since I wanted Epcot and they aren’t doing previews there. I don’t like to park at the TTC lot, and it’s too hot for AK. I have a park reservation at Epcot on the 22nd, so I will see it then.

Have we heard anything about what time of day the parking lots will be opening if the parks open later?

I didn’t receive the email until after it was filled. That’s typical for me. I hadn’t planned on going for the preview anyway, since I wanted Epcot and they aren’t doing previews there. I don’t like to park at the TTC lot, and it’s too hot for AK. I have a park reservation at Epcot on the 22nd, so I will see it then.

Have we heard anything about what time of day the parking lots will be opening if the parks open later?
They said they're sending a know before you go email "soon"

I had received Passholder emails previously and I have push notifications enabled for MDE on my phone and did not get the notification about the preview today, nor the email.

Looking on MDE, our APs are showing up under Tickets with the correct expiration date, but when I click at the very bottom of MDE "Annual Passholder, Types, Benefits Discounts," my AP is not in there. Our APs had expired during the closings and were extended. Anyone else's extended AP not showing under Annual Passes, only under Tickets?
I got the push notification at 4:00pm - so not helpful! But thank goodness for this forum I was able to book as soon as the link went live

Starting to think I screwed up somehow

Even though I went back through it when I finally parked it wouldn't let me saying I aleady signed up...soooo

No one esle got it either
I haven't gotten mine yet either. I took a screenshot of the screen, and confirmed that it did say I was successful and it gave me an order number - even though I haven't gotten an email yet. I think you (and me!) are both good.

I haven't gotten mine yet either. I took a screenshot of the screen, and confirmed that it did say I was successful and it gave me an order number - even though I haven't gotten an email yet. I think you (and me!) are both good.
I did not take the screenshot, I accidentally closed the window.
I hope they email confirmation soon- I keep thinking I messed up somehow

I never took a screenshot. So if I don't grt an email, don't see how I'd grt in unless they add it to mde

Registered for MK on 7/10 and the confirmation email went to my husband instead of me. Do have a problem though, it registered myself and my husband and left off my 5 yr old. My husband actually can't go, so I still only need 2 spots. Trying to get Disney IT to move the reservation from one guest to another. Hope they can do this for us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter