July 2007 TR

Hi Emma!

My daughter (also Emma) and I LOVED your last report and we're so excited you're back!! My Emma also has AG Elizabeth and now she wants to take her to Disney World so that she can have the adventures that your dolls have. :laughing:

Looking forward to hearing about the rest of your trip!!

:goodvibes

Wonderful start Emma. Enjoy your dorm shopping! Target has tons of cool stuff...so does Bed Bath & Beyond.

Yea!! Emma is back! So glad everything worked out - I do so enjoy reading your reports.

I am traveling (10 hours) in 50 days to go to WDW - with my DD (a 2 year old)...I hope it is as enjoyable as your trips are. This will be her first long trip. I too have our DVD player on standby :)

I do love the matching hair styles :)

Have a great day!
Cathy

YEAH!!!!! ANOTHER DISNEY SNOB!!!!

That's so funny....that's my nickname. "The Disney Snob."

I once got into a "friendly fight" with a friend of mine who claimed Universal is "better" than Disney.

His response?

"You're just a Disney Snob."

And it's true!!! From one Snob to another, great trip report! You're a great writer! (sigh) So much to learn!

Yay! I've finished "Confessions..." and now I am anxiously awaiting stories from your most recent trip. (And yes, I really should be working, but I prefer reading trip reports!)

So glad you are back Emma. I loved your last trip report and can't wait to read more of this one. I love the pictures of your dolls enjoying the parks right along with you.

Emma-

Where your nails painted white? I thought I say in one of the pic's the always painted white nails... Just checkin. I love what you did with everyones hair!

I am really excited to see and read about Vero! I would love to add this on to one of our trips in the future. I think my kids would LOVE the ocean beach!

Can't wait for more and I hope you had a blast buying stuff for your dorm. It seems like just yesterday I was collecting and collecting my college dorm stuff! Time goes by...enjoy this time in your life!

You get to listen to all the Disney music on your ipod, just to make ABsolutely sure that you’ve got all the lyrics memorized so that you can belt anything out on cue. :music:
009.jpg

Elizabeth, Felicity, and Me: Hair Shot. I tried to get Felicity & Elizabeth’s hair to match mine in that half-hour in between the time the car is packed and you actually set out. If you don’t look to closely I’d say our hairstyles look vaguely similar…

Dart and I watched the movie Cars on the DVD player. Dart is so funny...he knows us way too well. When we would get to the scary parts in the movie (like when Lightning is smashing all over Radiator Springs or Mr. The King crashes head over tail), Dart would say: "It's alright...they'll be okay" because that's what we'd say to him when he first watched it!

Dart likes the racing scenes best. In fact, he likes the race CARS best. I packed his bag for the trip, and I made the mistake of just bringing his little Radiator Springs Lightning McQueen and Sally. I thought: two main characters, can't go wrong.

I love your dolls hair-do!! The ipod comment reminds me of my sister. She loves to sing out loud. What she does not realize is that the Disney song she is singing at the top of her lungs can be heard three carss away. Most entertaining to see their reactions. popcorn::

Your brother is so cute! My brother when he was younger had a "magic" which was a toothhbrush that he would wave around and pretend to do magic. What was bad was he used our toothbrushed... :scared1:. We tried to upgrade him to a pen with no ink (we removed the ink thingy), but he would get so sad and would say... It is not the same thing. I has no magic. :wizard: Eventually we bought him his own package of toothbrushes so he would not use ours. He was way young.

I am enjoying your TP. I can't wait for the next one!

Great update Emma! Can't wait to hear about Vero Beach.

My brothers also occupied themselves with Pokemon on the trip down to Disney. I on the other hand listened to Disney music on my ipod and read through my Unofficial Guide for about the millionth time.

Well, not "Emma's back" as in the rearward portion of her upper anatomy... although that part's good too, cuz that means we get to see more of Emma's pictures! And I LOVE Emma's pictures, she and the dolls do the most wonderful things! :thumbsup2
But I really mean is HOORAY for another Snobbish Trip Report!! :banana: This calls for bananas! :banana: :banana:
Can't wait for your next update!

PS: I use CAPITALS for EMPHasiS TOo!! :hippie:

Vero Beach looks really nice and you are so lucky to have stayed there.

That is really neat that you got to see a sea turtles nest and that you got to talk to some conservationists!

Can't wait for you to get to Disney!:cheer2:

Vero Beach is so nice. Hmm... I am always seeing DVC points for sale there... Nope, bank account says not yet :sad1:

I love the AG pictures. I'm probably too old to get one for myself, but I would really love to have one. Maybe one day I will have a daughter so I can get a few of the dolls. My goddaughter lives too far away, so if I got her one, I wouldn't be able to play with it. :rotfl:

OT: On Discover Health (I think?) last night... John and Kate plus 8 took their two oldest girls to NYC so they could visit the AG store/theatre/etc. I thought of you and your girls!

:thumbsup2 Great update! I've always wanted to stay there! Thanks for sharing your fabulous photos! As a golfer, I want to stay at Disney's Hilton Head Resort first though!:goodvibes

Thanks for all the pictures of Vero Beach Resort - very cool.

Looking forward to the arrival at Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter