July 2007 TR

What a great start....you are such a great writer...we were there the same time as you. We stayed at BWV!!

Cannot wait to read more!

yea! Emma's back! Loved your TR from May- have been looking forward to this one :):thumbsup2

Sounds like a great trip report in the making. I can't wait! I am going to head over to your other report and read up on your last trip.

Yay Emma!

I just posted another set of accolades on your old TR, and I was so excited that this one has been started. I LOVE the AG trip reports soo much, and your writing style is fabulous. Thanks for keeping me entertained this summer:goodvibes

~Emily

I'm so glad that I found your report; my DD and I have been checking daily for it!! :goodvibes

We cannot wait to read about all your adventures and to see all your beautiful pix.

Kathy

P.S. Please send a bit of pixiedust: for Tricia's doll, Jessica. She is currently a patient at the AG Doll Hospital, receiving treatment for the unfortunate results of her little brother + a pair of scissors!!

:eek: :scared: :rolleyes:

Hi Emma... I love the beginning of your TP (no matter what other people say) You have a great way of expressing you self, it's funny and ironic, I love it... Looking forward to more!!!

Hey Emma - glad to see you're back for another TR! I think that most of us realize that the snob portion of your TR is a toungue-in-cheek poke at your overall fondness for The Mouse - not a reflection on your personality!

As always, looking forward to a fun account of your adventures!

I just finished reading your last trip report and it was fantastic. I've never been to the Poly but know I'm dieing to go sit in one of the hammocks. Can't wait to hear about this trip.

Here's a BIG woooooo because the AGPrincess is in the house! Go Emma! Go Emma! I can't wait to read more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter