Joy of Tea question

LilyWDW

Going to My Happy Place
I am working on a snack list for my upcoming trip. I had a question about an item on the Joy of Tea menu. What sort of tea is the Honey Hibiscus Iced Tea? Black? Herbal? I can not have caffeine so am trying to find out before I get my hopes up.

I’ve never had Joy of Tea’s hibiscus tea but if it’s truly hibiscus tea, it should be caffeine-free. Hibiscus tea is one of my favorite iced teas!

I’ve never had Joy of Tea’s hibiscus tea but if it’s truly hibiscus tea, it should be caffeine-free. Hibiscus tea is one of my favorite iced teas!
It normally is, but I have been burned before.

I knew it was a really niche question, but had to ask. It would be so nice if I could get it! Disney needs to do better with non alcoholic, non caffeine fun drinks (that are also not all lemonade based). I would be in heaven, especially if they brought in more non alcoholic beers! There are so many out there now. Come on Disney! Get with it!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest