Journal to use at Disney

This has got my creative juices following. The idea of making the pages in PowerPoint is amazing! This is something that I can handle. I'm going to make one book for each of the kids and a one for myself. :cool1:

I love your pages. I'm going to include them in the books I'm making for my kids. THANKS for sharing!

Brilliant!! I was wishing I had something like this for the girls, but was just about out of time and energy. Gonna have to borrow, thanks a million!

What a gorgeous book you made and how sweet of you to share your file for others to make. This is one that I actually saved, you are very talented!!! :thumbsup2

I am using some of your pages and I can not remember if I said thank you. Thank you so much. I dont know if some of the other peoples questions were answered I heard that binding a journal at Staples was less than $10.00and whomever mentioned taking the stuff to be printed thank you. My journal will be over 20 pages and I was wondering about using my ink and paper at home. What kind of paper do you all use I was thinking cardstock something a little heavier than paper?

Tried to download the pages, and it is not allowing me to says error

I am using some of your pages and I can not remember if I said thank you. Thank you so much. I dont know if some of the other peoples questions were answered I heard that binding a journal at Staples was less than $10.00and whomever mentioned taking the stuff to be printed thank you. My journal will be over 20 pages and I was wondering about using my ink and paper at home. What kind of paper do you all use I was thinking cardstock something a little heavier than paper?

I was wondering the same thing as you. I was going to use cardstock for the pages as well. I was just going to print them out using HP photoprint & then bringing them to be spiral bound as well. :yay:

I was wondering the same thing as you. I was going to use cardstock for the pages as well. I was just going to print them out using HP photoprint & then bringing them to be spiral bound as well. :yay:

Where you able to get the link to work? Why am I the only one that is having a problem...

Hi there!!
I verified the link on my end, and it was still working.
What do you get when you click the link?
You click Download Now, Then there will be a time countdown.
When it is done counting down, then click download (again).

After that hmmmmm.... 4shared is a sharing site that some computer firewalls
are not able to access. If you are at a business that could be why.
Or if you are on a home PC perhaps check your settings?

-

Hi there!!
I verified the link on my end, and it was still working.
What do you get when you click the link?
You click Download Now, Then there will be a time countdown.
When it is done counting down, then click download (again).

After that hmmmmm.... 4shared is a sharing site that some computer firewalls
are not able to access. If you are at a business that could be why.
Or if you are on a home PC perhaps check your settings?

-

I get to your page where you have the journal and the work books listed... I click download on the journal and get a blank screen... UGH. I don't even get the timer. It wouldn't work at home either

Ok I think I have it...
Is there anyway that I can get to of the Red covers. one that says Sean and the other Evan 2011

This is one of the cutest things I have EVER seen.

Two quick questions since I am not a tech savy person by any means.

1- can the format be change to maybe make this smaller? I was thinking if I made it more like a 5X7 size it would be more compact and something we could do as a family while eating or (by adding some blank pages) write down some of the things my kids say (since they are only 5 and 3)
2- how did the folder section work when sending it to be printed? Was that an issue? I have never sent anything to a store to print before.
Again- I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!! :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter