• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jodi Arias Trial Part 2, starting with JM cross of JA

Status
Not open for further replies.
She keeps asking questions and double talking, pretending she doesn't understand simple yes & no questions. I think the jury is going to see through her.

She keeps asking questions and double talking, pretending she doesn't understand simple yes & no questions. I think the jury is going to see through her.

I think they will see right through her. Her attorney should not be doing to much objecting or it will make it look like they are hiding things.

She is trying to appear smarter and in more control than JM, but is demonstrating what a psychopath she really is. I'm wondering about the shaking hand when adjusting her glasses

Her attorneys know these are already in evidence. They are spending way to much time going over these when they know what is already written.

All these objections and sidebars by the defense makes them look scared.

She's trying to imply she had another journal - that's why not everything important is in this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter