Jodi Arias Trial Part 2, starting with JM cross of JA

Status
Not open for further replies.
More stuff on the finger.

PP who was having electricity issues, do you have your electricity back yet? Are you able to watch yet?

I agree with the commentators that JM's cross is disjointed right now and he needs to slow it down a bit. He hardly lets her answer the questions and I don't think that's good for him. I'm watching the streaming on KPHO and the reporter is twittering too and says the jury is taking notes as fast the media. Let's not frustrate the jurors!!

I know he is excited, but he needs to calm down. Other wise it could cause the jury to give her some sympathy. Other than that he is doing a fantastic job!

If she really wanted to play into the "battered woman syndrome" she should be more quiet in her responses and appear flustered and afraid of him..
She should not look like she can stand up to JM, let alone being so snarky..

The commentators don't think attacking her memory is a good thing. WHY NOT? She said when she's under stress she has memory problems - wouldn't being on the stand cause stress? So then how does she remember dates that happened when she was a teenager if she's so stressed out?

LIAR!

It does seem as though his attack on her memory isn't about the loss of memory during the actual murder, more along the lines of what you're saying...being on the stand for murder is stressful and surely there would be other moments that weren't memorable.

Lying liars and the lies they tell. This finger is going to be her undoing.

Just the fact that he is calling her ma'am over and over, is probably making her think, "where is the nearest kitchen knife?"

More stuff on the finger.

PP who was having electricity issues, do you have your electricity back yet? Are you able to watch yet?

Power is still out on one half of the house. I thought it was a fuse but nope...my bedroom has power so I'm laying in bed watching. I feel so lazy! At least in the living room I can do a few things and still watch.

Power is still out on one half of the house. I thought it was a fuse but nope...my bedroom has power so I'm laying in bed watching. I feel so lazy! At least in the living room I can do a few things and still watch.

If it makes you feel any better I am in bed.:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter