Jersey Week November 2019 Crowd Levels

This is why we decided to go the Friday before. Get an extra day of "lower" crowds before the end of the week. I don't think they'll be much lower since it's marathon weekend. But it's still an extra day at Disney!
We too are changing it up.. And taking them out early.
Good strategy! We typically fly down the Friday before as well. Usually arrive late, but hit the ground running on Saturday. I also plan a lot more touring on the front end, so we’ve already done every park once by Thursday and can be more relaxed once crowds build. Have fun!!!
Same here, I usually let the kids go to school & I work till around 3, and we try and catch a 6 pm flight or so, so that we can still utilize M.E. And let them bring the luggage to the room..And as you said, get an early start the next morning. But are leaving early Friday, because I saw that there was a change in the flight time from 6:07 to 5:24pm...No way is that enough time to head into NYC and catch a flight on a Friday afternoon...So they switched it to whatever I wanted to.
Which we chose 6 a.m.

We plan on being there that week with our 2 daughters, who work in schools, and 5 grand-kids, who are students. We usually go in summer and don't mind the crowds, we just try to have a daily plan, and are looking forward to cooler temps.

We went twice during “Jersey Week” before we ever knew there was such a thing. I honestly didn’t notice an influx of folks from the Garden State. What I did notice was was the locals pouring in around Veteran’s Day to get a long weekend. Even so the crowds were managable.

We are also from Jersey and heading down for Jersey week. We are flying in early Saturday 11/3 and leaving 11/9. My niece and nephew have the entire week off.

Yes, I just got an update from TP and all the levels went up that week, some as many as 3 levels. I would pick another week or do what we are doing - we are going from October 30 - November 5th, leaving the 5th. We also have the Marathon and Wine and Dine. So, maybe October into November 4th, leaving the 4th? There is still a lot available up until then.
What day is his actual birthday?
My husband and I are traveling to Disney the EXACT same dates as you! October 30th-November 5th! Will Jersey week be falling within those dates do you know?

My wife and I are celebrating our 10 year anniversary that week. Hoping it is not too bad. Coming down on 11/6/19 (the 7th is our anniversary) and leaving Monday 11/11.

We wanted to go back since we spent our honeymoon at Disney :).

We are going Nov 2-11th of next year.

As you can see from my signature, it is my fourth trip on that week. The first two had moderate crowd levels, but the last two definitely were busy. I would expect decent but not outrageous crowds.

We went that week in 2017, we'll be there Oct 28 - Nov 6 in 2019. This whole Jersey Week thing is way overblown in my opinion. Food&Wine will make Epcot busier than usual, especially WS on Saturdays so we avoid that park on Sat. but other than that we just do what we wish. Check out any foot races that may be going on and avoid the park involved on that day and you'll do fine.

Bill From PA

FYI - they did announce the Wine and Dine Half Marathon weekend will be Oct 31 - Nov 3 2019. That will make Epcot a little busier on Sunday with the race and party.

Great stuff and it is appreciated. We have been going on and off since 1972 and we used to camp at Fort Wilderness but my parents never stayed on site hotel. Looking to do Port Orleans Riverside and maybe even a character meal somewhere along the line. Last time we were down we had 12 and the time before that 18 people total.

This time looking to do a more relaxed trip to smell the roses and spend alot of time at Wine and Food Festival. It just gets hard to switch modes from a military operation touring plan to a leisurely "soak in all the atmosphere" type of trip. Oh and it is just going to be the 4 of us.

You will love POR, it is our favorite resort! It has a nice, relaxing atmosphere and has the boat ride to DS, which is great.
As far as Jersey Week, we have gone many times during "jersey week", and never even knew it was a "thing" til we read about it on Disney sites! The crowds were okay. We don't expect no crowds, so we had no problems with them. Compared to early December, it wasn't more crowded, or less. WE never stressed over it and had a great time, even at "jersey week":)

We went that week in 2017, we'll be there Oct 28 - Nov 6 in 2019. This whole Jersey Week thing is way overblown in my opinion. Food&Wine will make Epcot busier than usual, especially WS on Saturdays so we avoid that park on Sat. but other than that we just do what we wish. Check out any foot races that may be going on and avoid the park involved on that day and you'll do fine.

Bill From PA
I'm guessing you haven't seen any reports from the parks the last couple days. lol

I'm guessing you haven't seen any reports from the parks the last couple days. lol
What have the reports said? We arrive tonight! This will be the third year in a row during Jersey Week. It's crazy crowded in my opinion but I have nothing to compare it to and we plan our days down to the minute and have been very successful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!