January 2009. . . Calling all Snowbirds ~ Part IV !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are ever in my area around Christmas time and you hear way too loudly I want a Hippopatumus for Christmas blaring in some woman's car and a lady rocking out to it even louder...pretend you don't know me LOL

That is the funniest- is it a real song?
I'll pretend to not know you for sure if you're singing about hippos at Christmas! :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Thanks for posting the Coral Reef one today- we're heading there for my hubby's birthday lunch- shhhh it's a surprise. I've heard okay things about the food but I've heard great things about the atmosphere. I think the kids will like it!

You're welcome! :goodvibes That's kind of how I felt about the Coral Reef. . . The food was okay to good, not anything spectacular. But the atmosphere was fun! It is loud in there though. :confused3 Dark and loud! But fun!! I'm sure it will be a nice birthday surprise for your DH.

Oh boy! I have TONS to catch up on! I just finished reading the rest of Part III! Off to catch up, be back in a bit!

I'll pretend to not know you for sure if you're singing about hippos at Christmas! :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Oh its a real song...believe me even I couldn't come with something that awesome!!!! :rotfl:

Shoot yeah it's a real song!!Which I too, Jen, must admit I sing along with loudly!!Wow, I have been doing Pre-Algebra with my son :scared1: and I have a headache(sinus, of course) and we've been at it for a couple of hours. He usually does very well, but the last few days he has not been paying attention to his lecture, so guess who had to redo most of his test with him? YIKES!!! we are almost through--with yesterdays math!!!! Now we have to do todays,--I think we will either work at it around 7 this evening, or just double up tomorrow--I am wore out with it and so is he.:teacher: wow-if it was all as simple as 1+1~!!!!

Okay I must sadly admit I have never eaten at a TS meal ever at Disney!! So I have a question..about how long should you put aside for a TS meal...I was thinking about an hour...is this an accurate assumption??

Disneylifer87..........good luck at the interview:love:

Glo..... Big hugs for you:grouphug: .... we are all thinking about you

Jen.... you certainly are not a nerd..... just a happy little calculator -science-math-disney-disboards:surfweb: -loving person

Carrie..... I know what you mean... when I pulled up my subscribed threads part III was locked.:scared1: ... I almost had a panic attack... where did they go.:confused3 .. but I figured I could call out Bond.... James Bond.... if I needed help finding them

Shelly..... thanks for keeping these crazy peeps on the staight and narrow...lol..:lmao:

Disneylifer87..........good luck at the interview:love:

Glo..... Big hugs for you:grouphug: .... we are all thinking about you

Jen.... you certainly are not a nerd..... just a happy little calculator -science-math-disney-disboards:surfweb: -loving person

Carrie..... I know what you mean... when I pulled up my subscribed threads part III was locked.:scared1: ... I almost had a panic attack... where did they go.:confused3 .. but I figured I could call out Bond.... James Bond.... if I needed help finding them

Shelly..... thanks for keeping these crazy peeps on the staight and narrow...lol..:lmao:

Wendy:hug: :hug: :hug:

Okay I must sadly admit I have never eaten at a TS meal ever at Disney!! So I have a question..about how long should you put aside for a TS meal...I was thinking about an hour...is this an accurate assumption??

Jen.... depends on the meal... character meals sometimes take a little longer if you want to make sure you wait until they all come around.... then some of the "fancier" places - like Cali Grill can take a little longer.... but we find normally and hour to an hour and a half is plenty of time....

All caught up (finally)!!

Jen-I know what song you're talking about. It's cute, but it's not my fav(sorry). We started playing Christmas music at Old Navy. It's only like every fourth or fifth song, not bad. One of the local radio stations started this past weekend! Yea!

QOTD- Hmmm.....I'm not sure on that one. I would have to say one of my favorite professional ballerinas. I have a few, so I won't bore you all with posting all their names!

I'm exhausted today. Work was crazy and then I got home and started cleaning. It snowed like crazy last night, but most of it has melted. I had to clean up our entryway because it was gross from all of the snow we tracked in on our shoes. We're putting up our Christmas tree and decorations this weekend, so I have to get the house all cleaned up and free of clutter. I hate cleaning. Well, time to make dinner. Be back soon!

I go away for a few hours to clean the basement and we are on page 11...wow.

QOTD: Jon Bon Jovi and Kenny Chesney

I go away for a few hours to clean the basement and we are on page 11...wow.

QOTD: Jon Bon Jovi and Kenny Chesney

Kenny-Chesney-.jpg

Do any Michiganders have a spare room I can borrow for rest of this week? I Can't take much more of this Football talk about my team.

I missed replying to this earlier...feel free to come on by for a break from all the hoopla! You'd have to share your room with the kitties at night, though! I hope you aren't allergic. :scared:

Becca...what you do you mean page 8, to me it would seem that we are on page 9 and moving steadily along LOL!!!!

yes well... now it's page 11, and all I did was turn my i-net off during class. My computer was wigging out on me. It might be because my touch "mouse" is probably getting worn out from use. I probably need to get a connectable one.

As for the QOTD (it's which celebrity would you want to meet, right?) it's hard for me, because my favorites change. I think it might have to be Johnny Depp though. I really think he would be a fascinating person to have a conversation with.

Happy Birthday, to you!
Happy Birthday, to you!
Happy Birthday, Dear Mickey!
Happy Birthday to you!

80 years and looking great!

OMG new thread, so many pages, so little time!
Did any other snow birds see BIG snowflakes today?

He got all dressed up to meet you! :goodvibes

JJ93.jpg
:lovestruc Mr. HOTTIE!!!!!!!! I think it was me he was waiting for....:rotfl:

QOTD:

If I could meet anyone at the parks it would be Julie Andrews.:lovestruc

I would make her sing and dance with me all day long.
OMG ME TOO! I love just to hear her voice. Mary Popins is my favorite movie.

Happy Birthday, to you!
Happy Birthday, to you!
Happy Birthday, Dear Mickey!
Happy Birthday to you!

80 years and looking great!

:banana:

Dinner is all done so now it's time to relax. I have dance practice tonight and I'm just so exhausted! Standing on concrete all day will do that I guess. I need to catch a little nap and then get my DD in the tub for a bath. Later!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter