January 2009. . . Calling all Snowbirds ~ Part IV !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez, I posted on page 2...did alittle work, ate some lunch and come back to find 7 pages already :scared1: Holy Guacamole, we talk alot.

:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Hope everyone is having a good day

robin

Well, this has been the most entertaining lunch hour I have had a looong time! But, alas, I have laundry to fold and children to take care of! Good Times, Ladies, Good Times! Thanks for making me laugh today! Love and Hugs to All! :hug: :love:

Shelly I thought this might interest you...I know I said I should stay away from the dining boards LOL

Originally Posted by justplaingoofy
I called Disney to make an adr for "Big River Grille and Brewing Works" Disney told me they were in the ddp, but they couldn't make reservations. I had to call them directly. I called Big River and they told me they were participating for 2009, but they aren't listed yet. Not sure what the hold up is listing restaurants.

Oh for the love of Pete!
I was on Part III all morning, and I go to lunch and come back, see Shelly's post about how Part IV is up (how long has that been on?), and there are 8 pages? Man alive, I can't leave you guys alone for an hour! Now I have to go do some work away from my desk, what's going to happen then? I have to leave work early today to take DD7 to the dentist, there better not be 20 pages more when I get home!!

QOTD - no question - Jon Bon Jovi. :love:
No one said there had to be a Disney connection did they?

:lmao:

So was this person able to make an ADR by calling BRG directly?

That wasn't made quite clear in the post however the poster was able to confirm that by directly talking to the restaurant that they are participating in the DDP...can't hurt for you to call and see?

Ooohhh I have often longed for a Super Nascar Weekend at WDW!! (you know, like the Super Soap Weekend :rotfl: ) Then I could meet 3 TIME NASCAR SERIES WINNER Jimmie Johnson :lovestruc at the happiest place on earth!!! :cloud9:

I'm all for A nascar weekend. But my Driver is Tony Stewart. And worst part about it is my Dh works for Lowes.

QOTD: I don't know who I'd pick to see, but last time we were there, DH and SD were in line for RnRC (I think) with Patrick Warburton (David Puddy from Seinfeld, or of course, Kronk, in Emperor's New Groove). They had a nice chat - DH said he was very down to earth and friendly. He wasn't working or anything, he was just in line to go on a ride!

QOTD:

If I could meet anyone at the parks it would be Julie Andrews.:lovestruc

I would make her sing and dance with me all day long.

It breaks my heart that you just couldn't make her, since she can't sing anymore. Julie Andrews is one of my all-time favourites...such a tragedy about her surgery and her vocal chords.

Sheree--my family would be right there with you!
We went to Notre Dame a few weeks ago for a football game and Jon was AT THE PEP RALLY--apparently he's buddies with head coach Charlie Weis (both Jersey guys). DH and the boys went over and sat just a couple rows behind him. :thumbsup2 He was at the game, too...we ended up losing it anyway...darn Pittsburgh... :mad:

QOTD: I don't know who I'd pick to see, but last time we were there, DH and SD were in line for RnRC (I think) with Patrick Warburton (David Puddy from Seinfeld, or of course, Kronk, in Emperor's New Groove). They had a nice chat - DH said he was very down to earth and friendly. He wasn't working or anything, he was just in line to go on a ride!

Wow that would be so awesome to actually see a celebrity at WDW!! I love Patrick Warburton in Soarin! :goodvibes

Do any Michiganders have a spare room I can borrow for rest of this week? I Can't take much more of this Football talk about my team.

Jon_Bon_Jovi.jpg

I'm all for A nascar weekend. But my Driver is Tony Stewart. And worst part about it is my Dh works for Lowes.

tony_stewart.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!