Ive had a really horrible day

on a positive note the police caught 3 people breaking into a house down the road today and they think it is the same people they are going to search there houses for our stuff and hopefully get a conviction .

:thumbsup2 hope you get a result !!

thanks, things are slowly getting better, tonight is the first night without hubby so i feel a little bit under seige, but i am determind not to let these idiots get the better of me xx

on a positive note the police caught 3 people breaking into a house down the road today and they think it is the same people they are going to search there houses for our stuff and hopefully get a conviction .

Hope you're ok tonight Rachel,get over tonight+it will make other 'alone' nights a little easier each time.
Hope there is a result out of the other's being caught :thumbsup2 .x.

Oh Rachel I completely missed this thread :hug: hope you are ok, let me know if I can help at all :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear what happened Rachel, I really hope they catch the scum who did this to your home:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter