Items you wished were provided

how about some tea bags??? we're not all coffee drinkers.

I miss the lotion that use to be in the bathrooms. It was really nice to have it and not worry about packing a large bottle.

I wish there were clothes airers in them!!
Good for hanging up the towels and wet laudry!

Thank you all for giving me great ideas to add to our OL list of things we need to keep inside of it.:thumbsup2

I miss the lotion that use to be in the bathrooms. It was really nice to have it and not worry about packing a large bottle.

I miss lotion and would add sunscreen if I were doing Disney bathroom amenities. Not necessarily DVC, where we have to bring extras because of the infreqency, but it would be nice in general if hotels - especially those with pools - reacted to the "no liquids on a plane" and "more carryons due to fees" with small quantities of sunscreen in the room.

In the kitchen--can't think of anything.
In the unit--maybe a second little box of Tide.

I miss lotion and would add sunscreen if I were doing Disney bathroom amenities. Not necessarily DVC, where we have to bring extras because of the infreqency, but it would be nice in general if hotels - especially those with pools - reacted to the "no liquids on a plane" and "more carryons due to fees" with small quantities of sunscreen in the room.

What a great idea! I had hoped to just go with carry-on a couple of months ago, and that was one of the items that made me check a bag.

I just stayed in Intrawest this past weekend they had a full-sized box of detergent to use in the room as well as proper filters that fit the coffee maker and salt and pepper. The detergent was nice to have even though we didn't do laundry but that one isn't a big deal to me. I did like having the filters plus salt and pepper available as we had forgotten to pack both from home and my whole drive to the villas I was thinking of where I'd get a small amount of salt/pepper without buying a large container for a long weekend away :lmao:

What I really would have liked was a non-stick pan that was actually non-stick LOL

How about enough paper goods. We were using the bowls to hold our hot pocket.

A pizza cutter:wizard:

Yes- I totally agree with that one. When we were in HHI, we bought the kids (teens) frozen pizzas that came with their own cardboard baking tray and were presliced. My husband & I went to the dinner at the beach house.

I would really like a non stick fry pan, though I do understand why they don't provide one. Carelessness, a few scrapes of a knife and it's ruined and more importantly you don't want to injest teflon coating!

I miss the lotion, I like having it by both sinks and using it right after washing my hands.

I've gotten away from pizza cutters, I use kitchen scissors instead, wash them really well and they work a lot better for frozen or regular pizza!

and rather than a postage stamp size beach/pool towel, I would like a larger or standard size beach towel.

I second the tea bags.

I 3rd it lol. Coffee is more expensive to produce yet we tea drinkers are lucky if we get offered one cup. They keep (in restaurants) offering refills on coffee but not on tea :confused: We tea drinkers need to revolt!

Add me to the tea revolution! I always pack my own, but it would so convenient not to even have to think about it. Like DH is able to do with his coffee.

I also second the pot holders - and I'd like to see more than one kitchen towel. I've resorted to using clean hand towels from the bathroom in the kitchen.

Also, bigger coffee mugs would be nice. I prefer soup bowl size. :laughing:

facebook twitter