It’s January!!! This is crazy!!! The crowds are insane. Hi

Same here-I have ben trying to think of a really negative CM experience from our trip last month and haven't been able to come up with any.

But we had so MANY exceptional CM encounters it took us a long time when we got home to send in all the Compliment emails for them!:)

My big issue was the CM at Misner's who blatantly said "that's not my job" to us, and then proceeded to go to the next table and basically do what we had asked of her. We are in a lounge, waiting excessively to order drinks, and several people sit down after us and get waited on before us. It just wasn't magical at all. I don't expect to have our butts kissed at every second, but her snappy attitude when the 3 of us (one child) spend almost $200 for drinks and apps, was a little much.

Same here-I have ben trying to think of a really negative CM experience from our trip last month and haven't been able to come up with any.

But we had so MANY exceptional CM encounters it took us a long time when we got home to send in all the Compliment emails for them!
Same here. Mostly great CM experiences on my current trip. And no negative ones.

I suspect those who see the negative in their encounters focus there and miss the positive. It's rare that people go to social media when they have a great experience but it's very common for people to use social media to vent when they are unhappy.

This Jan/Feb sure was far more crowded than 2018 at the same time. But the weather is so much nicer than Sept....

Noticed issues in bathroom in Epcot last night. Only one dispenser had any towels left. There were 2 CM’s talking in the supplies closet. There were a lot of guests in and out, maybe it’s hard to keep up with supplies?

As far as CM experiences, on our January trip it seemed like they were just overworked and running thin. We had to take a boat one day, in the rain, and the boat driver was asking every person who boarded why they were taking the boat when it was raining. Hadn’t we heard of busses? He wasn’t joking and made everyone uncomfortable. He was not pleased to have a full ship during the rain and was probably cold. We had just missed the bus because of slow bell service and had a reservation to make at DS.

Another encounter at the gift shop the CM at the counter told me she didn’t work in that shop and couldn’t answer any of my questions. I felt bad she had to work a different post for the day but not the best idea to tell guests you can’t help them because of it.

BC front desk call center gave us bad info and told us there was no way they could transfer us to the actual BC front desk. This was after our ME reservation was lost for a 6 am departure and it was 11 pm at night. For those ready to say that’s normal, you’re correct it may be WDW policy but it’s a ridiculous policy. BC concierge didn’t know what time lounges opened. Just seemed exasperated and not in the mood to help. They’re people too and it was pouring rain, heavy resort crowds, and freezing wind so it ready did have an effect on everyone.

Of course this isn’t all CMs all the time but more than once we felt lost and like we couldn’t get a straight answer. Little frustrating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter