Is this a hoax? Celebration vacation give away package?

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
I just got a prerecorded message telling me I can go to Disney stay at off site, sheraton, holiday inn or 2 others get for 4 days 3 nights. 2 day passes to Disney or Universal then have 3 nights at Daytona and then as a bonus get 2 nights 3 days at vegas all for this unbelievable price. We have to pay for airfare
We just have to go on a tour of Celebration and some market area they will give us either breakfast and lunch.
It just sounds way to good. I called the 800 number and spoke with a guy I gave no information.
What do you think? I did ask if I could pass this info on but he said no you had to rec a call.

I get these quite often.

It is no doubt a timeshare presentation. Be aware that if you cannot stand these things it may not be worth it. I've been on several and had no problems with them, but then again, I'm immune to sales talk due to my job!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter