Is there anyone else like me???

RIDISNEYLOVERS

DIS Veteran
I am definately NOT a couch potato - I am lucky to watch an hour of TV per week (the Mole) - I have a 2 1/2 DD and I watch my niece 2 1/2 and nephew 5 months two days per week and work the other 3 days (10 hours per day).

I don't exercise per say, but I am active "running" after and picking up after these little ones. I am trying to limit my intake of carbs but I have struggled to lose weight for 10 years!! I was always very thin (until I met my DH) and now I definitely can shed many, many pounds!!

Do you have any suggestions for me? I would love to hear them!!

Lisa

Just a few ideas...

1. start slow, I always went "commando" and burned out. Now I am taking my time and I know I will get there!

2. Maybe write down your goals and dreams to make it more real, and help you solidify your plan

3. Find a buddy to help out! I have an awesome buddy from WISH (Hi Jody!:wave: )

4. What kind of exercise do you like? When you are busy, it is hard to find time, but rearrange your schedule and you can do it. I now workout outside while my kids are playing. I take my taperecorder outside with my music tapes and I do my aerobics. We are in a quiet area, so I don't really have an audience!;)

5. Keep a food and exercise log. It was amazing to see what I really was eating!

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter