• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is the store open at BCV??? Refillable mugs?

TwingleMum

DIS Veteran
Is the new store/grill open at BCV yet?? We'll be going in May. Can you fill your mug there? Exactly where is it located?? Thank you.

We're there right now, Twinglemom and it is still closed.

But it is supposed to open at the end of March. I asked yesterday and was told March 25 I think. If anyone needs me to double check the date, let me know.

The sign says it will be called Beach Club (small letters) Marketplace (big letters).

Is this an upgrade? What will be offered there? I have never been - first trip in April. Thanks.

Thanks BCV23.

Char~ Its going to be a general store and also have a grill type area last I heard. Maybe someone else has the real scoop.

The grill type area is under debate here on the boards! Some say it is just a pre-made sandwich type area and there will NOT be a grill, others are saying there will be a grill! I have heard that a few tables will be added. BCV23, if you can find out if there will be a grill that would be wonderful!

We are going to BCV in July and this sounds great. Where will it be located? The only thing I thought was missing from this whole area was a "quick" food place like they have at Wilderness Lodge. When we are in a hurry we don't want a table-service restaurant.

Colleen- it's located in the same spot the BC store was located in. They're just renovating it. When I was there in January one cast member told me it would serve sandwhiches and maybe soup and have a few tables.

I'll be there March 25th! I hope it will be open for the Easter crush!

pinnie

Karebear, thanks. That makes sense because that store is practically IN the Villas, it's so far over. I can't wait to be there in July!

I've been told by two different CMs that it will not have a grill.

As karebare1 said, sandwiches and some tables. I was also told salad and "maybe" soup and pizzas. One CM thought it was going to be kind of like the setup at SSR. She thought someone would be making things fresh and the store clerks would ring them up. She also used the term "grab and go."

I think it would be very difficult to actually do a grill there as it is so far from the backstage kitchen area. In addition, venting it would be a problem I would think since it is surrounded by rooms and hallways.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter