interview the person below you

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's your favourite on-site resort at WDW?

Probably the Poly I like the dining and the pool but I also like POFQ, it's small so I don't spend lots of time getting to the lobby or buses and it's close to DHS and Epcot. To be definite the Boardwalk because I love using the side entrance to Epcot and the entertainment on the boardwalk itself.

What's your favourite on-site resort at WDW?

Since I have mostly stayed at values, I'd go with Pop. If I'm allowed to choose any resort that I'd like to stay at I'd go with either GF or BC.

What restaurant will you not go back to?

What restaurant will you not go back to?

Probably Restrauntosaurus, It was spure of the moment last time and I try to avoid pizza and burgers when I can. Nothing was wrong with it though.

What is the longest wait you have had?

longest wait was 75 minutes at Toy Story, this was when it first opened.

how do you handle members in your party always being late for meals or meeting up at planned locations.

That had only happened to us once and it was for a ride, we gave them ample amount of time to get there but when they failed to, we called them and told them that we were going in and we will meet up with them later. If someone was late for food, we would probably still make our ADR time and they could eat later...my family doesn't like to wait for anything when it comes to Disney :goodvibes.

What resort have you not stayed in but want to someday?

That had only happened to us once and it was for a ride, we gave them ample amount of time to get there but when they failed to, we called them and told them that we were going in and we will meet up with them later. If someone was late for food, we would probably still make our ADR time and they could eat later...my family doesn't like to wait for anything when it comes to Disney :goodvibes.

What resort have you not stayed in but want to someday?

Polynesian!! We were going to stay there on our last trip but money talks...we got a pin code for free dining and switched to POR. Had a great time at POR but we WILL stay at the Poly on our next trip.

If money were no object, which resort would you chose to stay at for a week?

Probably the GF since it is the priciest. I would consider the POLY again I like the themeing and dining more.

Are you particular about the airline you fly to WDW? Do you book it as part of your passage?

Are you particular about the airline you fly to WDW? Do you book it as part of your passage?

No, I go with the lowest priced one that has a red-eye flight to MCO. I don't think I can book it as part of the pkg as I'm Canadian, even though I fly out of a US airport.

What is your favorite Disney treat/snack?

What is your favorite Disney treat/snack?

Hmm.. this is a tough one, as I really don't get too many snacks in the park. But I will have to say Peanut Butter fudge from the Candy shop in Magic Kingdom.

What is the one ride you must ride when you go to Disney?

Spaceship Earth, although I liked it WAY better before they changed the ending. On the other hand, my BIL is a CM there (at SE) now, so it's always fun to go when he is working!

Do you have any relatives/friends who are CM's at WDW?

Sorry, I got a message the boards were down for maintanace and so I hit the back button and re-posted.

Do you buy a guide book each year you plan a trip to WDW?

No, I bought one at a used book store for one trip. They had two and I flipped through each and figured one was richer than the other. Got home read it and found it a complete waste. Ever the internet in 1997 had more information.

Do you book your trip through a TA(travel agent)?

No, I bought one at a used book store for one trip. They had two and I flipped through each and figured one was richer than the other. Got home read it and found it a complete waste. Ever the internet in 1997 had more information.

Do you book your trip through a TA(travel agent)?

No way...to me, half the fun of a trip to WDW is the planning. But I do that with all of our trips...I just enjoy planning and looking for deals.

What is your favorite counter-service meal at any of the parks?

Actually have two and they are both at the MK....the first one is Pecos Bills, love the Taco Salads and Fixing bar. The second one is Columbia Harbor House (just started going here in March), love the seafood basket and the upstairs dining area, so peaceful and quiet.

What is your favorite alcoholic beverage in all of WDW?

The margaritas in Mexico in Epcot, SO good!!

What is the best character signature you've ever snagged?

I've never got one. I don't want to carry the book and rarely ever take a bag unless I expect rain.

What is your first park memory?

What is your first park memory?

My first trip was a one park (DL) trip with a youth group. We rushed around trying to go on rides in about 5 hours. The nun that was in charge of our group, won a special ticket and got to spin the wheel-I think she won a pin.

What special thing happened on your last Disney trip?

Well my last trip was my very first and staying at the GF for 8 days was awesome in itself, but I really loved eating at CRT in the window seat that looks out over the carousel. kinda dorky but being my first time there it was really special to me

What character greeting do you think they should do away with?

Hmmm....my daughter is 6 and she was clueless at AK when we were standing in line for Terk....(or is it Turk??? see, I don't even know!) Is that a Jungle Book character?

Thought it was meant to be that I answer your question...we are neighbors.

Here's my question:

Why do the monorail cars always smell like urine?

No, seriously....If money were no object, what resort and which type of room would you choose?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter