Incentives for add on contract

Mosescan

Earning My Ears
I see on the DVC page there are incentives for buying add on contracts at a couple of the new resorts, how about some of the others? Is anybody getting any incentives to add on anywhere else. We have 320 at AKV and I would like to add on 75 or 80 to get AP and other perks. Messaged DVC last week and spoke with a salesman who quoted me 176 pp with no other incentives. Is this normal? Should I have done a tour there the last time to see if I could get a better offer?

Never bought direct or done a tour with DVC so not sure what their usual game is.

Thanks,

Vic

They offer incentives on the resorts that are in active sales. Right now that would only be CCV and Aulani I believe. All others it's just the list price. DVC doesn't negotiate and what they tell you is what it is.

Sold out resorts do not offer incentives... AKV currently sells direct at $176 which is what you were quoted. Unless you want the Gold AP tickets getting 75 points direct doesn't help you very much via buying more resale.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter