Incentives for add on contract

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by Mosescan, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Mosescan

Mosescan Earning My Ears

I see on the DVC page there are incentives for buying add on contracts at a couple of the new resorts, how about some of the others? Is anybody getting any incentives to add on anywhere else. We have 320 at AKV and I would like to add on 75 or 80 to get AP and other perks. Messaged DVC last week and spoke with a salesman who quoted me 176 pp with no other incentives. Is this normal? Should I have done a tour there the last time to see if I could get a better offer?

Never bought direct or done a tour with DVC so not sure what their usual game is.

Thanks,

Vic

2. Cyberc1978

Cyberc1978 DIS Veteran

3. KAT4DISNEY

KAT4DISNEY Glad to be a test subject

They offer incentives on the resorts that are in active sales. Right now that would only be CCV and Aulani I believe. All others it's just the list price. DVC doesn't negotiate and what they tell you is what it is.

4. Drewferin

Drewferin Mouseketeer

Sold out resorts do not offer incentives... AKV currently sells direct at $176 which is what you were quoted. Unless you want the Gold AP tickets getting 75 points direct doesn't help you very much via buying more resale.