• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm.........

That is not the case around here.
I have 14 Radio Frequency Engineer positions, 2 Tech writer Positions, 1 bookkeeper position, 9 software positions on my project alone and I cannot hire anyone.

Yes, she came to visit with me this afternoon. For instance, they have told her to leave at 5, when she was booked until 6.

We sat on my porch, and my back is slowly getting better. It still hurts, but I can walk and breathe without pain. I must have hurt a rib somehow.

Reactions: slo
I just have way too much on my plate and need help but no one wants to work.

This is an epidemic around here - it’s insane, DH can’t get people to work where he works. He sets up interviews and people don’t show up - no call, no anything. Then when someone does finally gets hired they quit within 2 months - totally insane!! My DH is doing the work of 3 people and of course doesn’t get paid extra. He’s exhausted and frustrated.

He’s not the only one - people around here talk about it all the time. How do people live without a job? I just don’t get it🤷🏼‍♀️

We sat on my porch, and my back is slowly getting better. It still hurts, but I can walk and breathe without pain. I must have hurt a rib somehow.

It’s good to hear you’re starting to feel better. I hope you continue to get better every day. :wizard:

Well…..we’re all packed up and ready to take Katie to college tomorrow. It’s going to be really hard not having my best friend with me, but I’m looking forward to watching her spread her wings and fly. Think of me tomorrow - I’m sure I’ll be a puddle of tears on the way home :sad:

This is an epidemic around here - it’s insane, DH can’t get people to work where he works. He sets up interviews and people don’t show up - no call, no anything. Then when someone does finally gets hired they quit within 2 months - totally insane!! My DH is doing the work of 3 people and of course doesn’t get paid extra. He’s exhausted and frustrated.

He’s not the only one - people around here talk about it all the time. How do people live without a job? I just don’t get it🤷🏼‍♀️

It’s good to hear you’re starting to feel better. I hope you continue to get better every day. :wizard:
Same....

I had a young lady show up for an interview for an engineering position, starting salary without experience, straight out of school, is $87K. She would not stay off her phone long enough for the interview, so I walked out and told our HR Rep to take her back to the airport and send her back, I was not hiring her.

Yes, she came to visit with me this afternoon. For instance, they have told her to leave at 5, when she was booked until 6.

I am glad you are making progress, that is good news. Sorry about that Rib!

Well…..we’re all packed up and ready to take Katie to college tomorrow. It’s going to be really hard not having my best friend with me, but I’m looking forward to watching her spread her wings and fly. Think of me tomorrow - I’m sure I’ll be a puddle of tears on the way home :sad:
Good Luck today, remember it is allergy season so take some kleenex.

I remember that day.....it was hard.

Have been thinking of you today. :hug:

...I had a young lady show up for an interview for an engineering position, starting salary without experience, straight out of school, is $87K. She would not stay off her phone long enough for the interview, so I walked out and told our HR Rep to take her back to the airport and send her back, I was not hiring her.
WOW. Just.......wow.

....you wouldn't be human if you didn't....think of it this way: a new chapter in both your lives.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter