• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm.........

I'm...

a bit worried that we haven't seen slo today. I know it was her first day with Katie off at college.

• Love
Reactions: slo
I am headed to San Fran on Tuesday so I wanted to know how many steps I would be walking...

One of my favorite cities......Do you get to do anything fun?
I was born there and love going back.

I always wear a fitness tracker. I use it for the watch most but also watch steps. Not enough that's for sure

Reactions: slo
One of my favorite cities......Do you get to do anything fun?
I was born there and love going back.

I always wear a fitness tracker. I use it for the watch most but also watch steps. Not enough that's for sure
I booked tickets to go to Alcatraz the day after we get there, but otherwise I am pretty much at the convention center. Got any place I should not miss?

I booked tickets to go to Alcatraz the day after we get there, but otherwise I am pretty much at the convention center. Got any place I should not miss?
Alcatraz is interesting. I love the wharf area.
I like doing the Hop-on-Hop-Off.
Walking across the Golden Gate is an experience.
Going through Haight Ashbury is an experience too.
Chinatown.
Disney Family Museum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter