I'm.........

I’m annoyed - I have a cold
I haven’t had one in many many years. Now that I’m getting this infusion I have a feeling that I may gets lots of things I didn’t get before. I don’t believe it’s COVID because I have no classic symptoms of that. I just have a head cold 👎🏻
...what kind of infusion? I had gotten 4 of them [once a week] to build up my platelet count....

Reactions: slo
...what kind of infusion? I had gotten 4 of them [once a week] to build up my platelet count....

I get an infusion for my ulcerative colitis.
A nurse comes to the house every 8 weeks and is given through an IV.
It has helped me a lot, but the downsize is suppressing my immunity that is already compromised due to me having 3 auto immune disorders.
It‘s alright…..take the good with the bad right?!

How are you doing?

I've been helping with tree clean-up at SIL's this morning, but right now I'm on break, because there are more people than rakes. 😆

They lost a couple large ones in the storm a few weeks ago, and another one had to come because it was dangerous. They were lucky nothing hit the house! But it was fascinating watching the tree people work. Now it's just cleaning up the leaves and little twigs.

Reactions: slo
I’m sitting at the animal hospital waiting for my Sophie to see a vet. I found a large bleeding abscess on her gum and she’s very angry - she actually bit me hard (I bled a lot) when I went to pick her up - needless to say, giving her a bath was not easy. I’m glad I forced the bath, because I wouldn’t have found that abscess if I didn’t. I wonder if she has an infected tooth that needs to be pulled. It’s been a rough morning :headache:

I’m sitting at the animal hospital waiting for my Sophie to see a vet. I found a large bleeding abscess on her gum and she’s very angry - she actually bit me hard (I bled a lot) when I went to pick her up - needless to say, giving her a bath was not easy. I’m glad I forced the bath, because I wouldn’t have found that abscess if I didn’t. I wonder if she has an infected tooth that needs to be pulled. It’s been a rough morning :headache:
Oh no! Not the day you hoped for.
I hope you are OK with no problems from the bite, I hope Sophie gets what she needs soon. :grouphug:

How is Sophie doing?

Thanks for asking
The vet said that she has a large growth in her mouth that needs to be removed and she has an infection in her mouth. He gave her an antibiotic shot and a pain killer shot. When we got home she went up in our room and went in her bed and only came out to go outside. Today she is not herself, she whines and is very antsy.
Yesterday was very upsetting - it seemed like something snapped in her brain. She was so vicious towards me and everyone. Sometimes infection can mess with your head, so hopefully once she has her procedure things will get better. If not, then we’re going to need to make a tough decision. We can’t live with a dog that bites you when you need to touch her or approach her. She’s always snapped at people, but never at me, and yesterday she snarled with showing her teeth and just vicious - it was so upsetting. It was like watching my very loving stepdad push around my mom and punch CNAs in the face when he had Alzheimer’s (he’s now passed away). It’s all very depressing.

I’m heading to church soon and then DD23 should be coming over with DGS. We don’t get to see him very often due to DD’s husband (incredibly long story that I can’t get into here). I’m looking forward to seeing him since it’s already been said by the SIL that they will only be with his family on Thanksgiving and he won’t allow DGS to leave him so DD & DGS can come her for just a few hours so my parents & my in-laws can see them. We’ve been dealing with this since July. After today I have no idea when I’ll see them again unless it’s FaceTime - they live 7 minutes away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter