I'm.........

Wondering…. Will Canada flights be stopped since they apparently have two confirmed cases of Omicron in Otttawa.
:(.

ugh!

I’m hoping things stay the new normal and this new variant doesn’t go out of control.

I’m sorry to hear this - keep us updated with how and your family are doing.

thanks. We all tested negative for the second time. So we are good. Just shows though......you never know.
She is home in quarantine. Luckily she works from home. Says she feels like she got hit by a truck.

DGD gets her second vaccine shot tomorrow :yay:

Reactions: slo
I’m $875 lighter today - I bought a new dryer last night.

Don't you just hate that, especially around the holidays when we're all spending so much anyway.
We have a cruise that is due to be paid by the end of Dec......not looking forward to that. Didn't expect it to be so soon. They cruise isn't until March 2023!!

Don't you just hate that, especially around the holidays when we're all spending so much anyway.
We have a cruise that is due to be paid by the end of Dec......not looking forward to that. Didn't expect it to be so soon. They cruise isn't until March 2023!!

Ugghhh…..yes
It stinks!

I’m wondering where this year went?
How can it be December 1st?
I‘ve been dreading the upcoming New Year, because I know it will blast by and my baby will be leaving for college and I’m dreading that. She’s my best friend, and to not have her here will be such a void. I need to start coming to terms with this, because she has big dreams and big goals and I know she will be successful and she may be successful somewhere other than this area (I hope, there’s nothing around here for her to be successful). Wherever she lands someday, we’ll probably follow, but not until our parents are gone - I will not leave them. I guess I’m feeling a little melancholy this December 1st, but I keep it to myself, because I NEVER want Katie to feel like she has to stay by us. I want her to spread her wings and make a great life for herself.
Ok….I’m done being a Debbie Downer this morning - LOL!

Hugs, Sandy
It is hard. My DD is by best friend too. She was away at college for 4 years and then moved for a couple of years before we joined the rest of the family here in AZ.
Now I see her all the time again.

I'm going to DGS's today to get him packed up for our trip. We leave Sunday!!
Then after DGD gets her vaccine shot, they will be here for their Wednesday baking

:hug: @slo

Enjoy this time with her, and know we'll be here for you when she's off on her adventures!

My DS is about 2.5 hours away, and it is hard at times, but I console myself with technology. - We FaceTime, we text each other funny stuff, and I figure at least I have it easier than my mom did when I left!

Thanks for the hugs ❤️⬆️

I’m excited for Christmas baking to begin tonight.
Early in December Kate and I bake new recipes for us to test them out. The good ones will get made again close to Christmas and the fails become a funny memory. We’ve had some great surprises and some epic fails and some of these fails we’ll never forget - so so funny! :rotfl:

We started ours a few weeks ago. We are doing it during baking days for the grand kids on Wednesdays.
So far they've made 6 kinds. We only have 2 weeks left for them to work on them, so I will fill in the rest.

I’m going to work soon and then our softball program is putting on Christmas Social tonight for adults only. I’m excited about this, because I haven’t seen several people for awhile due to Katie not playing this fall due to her knee surgery, so it will be fun to catch up.
Katie gets to enjoy the night by babysitting a bunch of little kids for the parents that are going to this - they are being dropped off at one house. The parents are going to sign her sheet for volunteer hours that are required for National Honor Society instead of paying her. She needs 40 hours before April 30th and she’ll be almost done with this after tonight. She wanted to get these hours done before she’s in season after the holiday is over.

Good for her! Both my kids were in National Honor Society.
Have a fun evening.
Today is family lunch day. DGD is going fishing this morning. She is so excited. She'll tell me all about it when she comes to lunch.
Winter festival in the city DD lives in, so she is taking the kids and DH to that, so I can start getting the car packed and ready to go

I’m wondering where this year went?
How can it be December 1st?
I‘ve been dreading the upcoming New Year, because I know it will blast by and my baby will be leaving for college and I’m dreading that. She’s my best friend, and to not have her here will be such a void. I need to start coming to terms with this, because she has big dreams and big goals and I know she will be successful and she may be successful somewhere other than this area (I hope, there’s nothing around here for her to be successful). Wherever she lands someday, we’ll probably follow, but not until our parents are gone - I will not leave them. I guess I’m feeling a little melancholy this December 1st, but I keep it to myself, because I NEVER want Katie to feel like she has to stay by us. I want her to spread her wings and make a great life for herself.
Ok….I’m done being a Debbie Downer this morning - LOL!
Hugs, Sandy!

• Love
We had to skip our cruise because I developed intestinal problems and went to Urgent Care to get something to show insurance. I’m too ill to travel home (fly) yet, so I was able to book two nights at Vero, where hopefully I will get better!

• Sad
We had to skip our cruise because I developed intestinal problems and went to Urgent Care to get something to show insurance. I’m too ill to travel home (fly) yet, so I was able to book two nights at Vero, where hopefully I will get better!

Oh no, Bobbi. So sorry about that. Hope you feel better soon
Sorry about the cruise. I know how much you both enjoy the Merrytime one

I think so, or else close. Your good friend, Kathy, (I think) was there too! We went to Brown Derby Lunch with Imagineer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter