I'm.........

I’m getting my infusion now, so I’m hooked up to an IV for the next 90 minutes or so. The rest of the day will be long, because the infusion makes me so tired. I’ll be in my pajamas and in front of the TV right after I get home from work.

I’m getting my infusion now, so I’m hooked up to an IV for the next 90 minutes or so. The rest of the day will be long, because the infusion makes me so tired. I’ll be in my pajamas and in front of the TV right after I get home from work.
:hug:

I'm........STILL not better.....my platelet count went down from 126,000 last week to 24,000. I had my 4th infusion treatment yesterday and now my hematologist wants to try a different course of action. He's having oral med sent directly to my house to try to boost my platelets....I am so over this....

• Sad
Reactions: slo
went to breakfast this morning with some friends. It was really nice! Trying to get out of the house more. With COVID and WFH, fear I’ve lost some of my social skills. I talk to the dogs an awful lot. they’re great listeners but not so good at keeping up the conversation :rotfl2:

went to breakfast this morning with some friends. It was really nice! Trying to get out of the house more. With COVID and WFH, fear I’ve lost some of my social skills. I talk to the dogs an awful lot. they’re great listeners but not so good at keeping up the conversation :rotfl2:
...you know you're in trouble if plants start talking back to you....:scared::crazy:

I'm........STILL not better.....my platelet count went down from 126,000 last week to 24,000. I had my 4th infusion treatment yesterday and now my hematologist wants to try a different course of action. He's having oral med sent directly to my house to try to boost my platelets....I am so over this....
:grouphug:

I’m sorry to hear this - hugs & PD for you :wizard: :hug:

Cruise was great!!
We're at the Hyatt at the airport now

I’m glad you had a good time
Welcome Home!

We're home. Tired.
Lots to do......grocery shopping, unpacking, laundry
We get our booster shots today,
DH has oral surgery tomorrow

I’m sending PD his way for a successful surgery :wizard:
Best wishes to your DH.

Tomorrow is my DH’s surgery, too!

I’m sending PD his way too for a successful surgery :wizard:

I’m feeling blessed today - it’s my 50th birthday.
DH surprised me with a trip to WDW in November so I can be in my happy place when I’m 50 and WDW is 50 - I was so surprised!
Katie is so excited too - we haven’t been there since 2012.
It‘s going to be so fun being at WDW with an older/adult child - a totally different experience - I can hardly wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter