I'm.........

I’m happy that I just finished my Halloween puzzle 🎃
I’ve been working on it while my poor DH has been fighting with the website to apply for financial aide for DDs college next year. He’s been battling with this for several hours. Not a fun night for him. I told him that he needs to walk away from it and go back to it tomorrow.

I’m taking care of my orchids. :daisy:
...whaddaya think of MY orchids?

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJiK7qzN3rAgUFXC77qqD3I6qCe7ffHDJpwno-pEcjtJnw

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJib36pS_vd356r-0XBfqvO7ldMTLfbtJ__wYVBQ_4iTow

I’m about ready to go to the training facility my DD and I work out of for her to hit for the first time since her knee surgery. The Orthopedic has not released her to play games, but she can start easing her way into practicing. I‘m very excited - I love love love practicing with her.

I don’t know what it was that caused my digestive problems last night. Today I am taking it easy. I did just put some apples in crock pot to bake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter