I'm.........

BTW....slo ~
nice puzzle!

Thanks - I love doing puzzles - very relaxing for me.
I can’t start another one until after Christmas. We host every holiday and I need the dining room table empty and ready to go. My 50th birthday is in a few weeks and everyone is coming over for that, so I have an added event to host this year. Since we’re the only ones in the family with a dining room we host every family gathering, which is nice, but I must confess that sometimes I wish I could be a guest and not a host. I would never tell my family that though - I know how much they love being here.

I'm dragging my butt today.

I'm just getting old and things that used to be easy, seem to take way more energy these days.

I’m currently baking a lemon bundt cake.
I made a pumpkin one a few weeks ago and it was outstanding. So I decided to change a few things to make a lemon one. I hope it turns out ok and is not an epic fail. I can hardly wait to find out :tongue:

I’m feeling a little emotional today for DD. Tonight is the last home football game she will cover for the HS TV channel on YouTube. She’s been down on the football field for 3 years taking pictures and videos (she’s the HS Sports Editor). She’s loved every minute of it and is sad to see it end. She’s going to have a good time tonight and soak in every minute of it.

I’m trying to get the energy to get my day started.
I love having a morning to sleep in a little, but then it’s always hard to get motivated. After my second cup of coffee I’m gonna head outside and finish winterizing the yard. It’s definitely time to do that - winter will be here before we know it - Booo 👎🏻

I’m trying to get the energy to get my day started.
I love having a morning to sleep in a little, but then it’s always hard to get motivated.
I know what you mean. The extra sleep is nice, but it throws off my whole routine.

Reactions: slo
I'm outside with the cat right now, as it's likely to rain later.

Yesterday, we dropped off five bags of stuff at the church clothing drive, went to brunch, and then saw "Dear Evan Hansen". (It was an early show, so we had the whole theater to ourselves!)

The movie was good, and the decluttering is going well. The house is starting to feel lighter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter