I'm.........

waiting for BBQ chicken....returned from the local thrift store so wanted to check my level of wealth on ebay.....everything i bought is of value so did good....and wanted to say hi....way to much to do, so lap time is rare....our current dog sitting is 100 miles north of largest fire in usa, but we are not in danger...did dodge the bullet on a nother fire, but it was slow and traveled away from us....but the way it stands now....Oregon is in for the worst summer ever in modern fire fighting.....whereas Yuma south has not had a drop of rain yet.

Reactions: slo
Hi! Good that you got the deals today.

Meriweather’s area of Arizona has been getting monsoon rains! Hadn’t known that Arizona‘s weather was so diverse.

Meriweather’s area of Arizona has been getting monsoon rains! Hadn’t known that Arizona‘s weather was so diverse.

Yes we have. We are central AZ, so guess that is getting hit harder than West.
3 storms now.

• Sad
Reactions: slo

that is why Yuma is the sunniest place on earth....we are in a bowl of mountain ranges, sea of cortez to the south sends everything counter clockwise around the ranges. we can stand in our yard and watching lighting and thunderheads all around us, and clear sky above us...last major storm was july of 2018....rain, but no storms.

waiting for the england open to start, but the barbasol tournament is still in live play, england would be re-run from morning. I missed the live segment, pulling weeds in the massive flower gardens that surround this central oregon cabin/house/mansion. trying to rebuild my strength, but then opportunity to go to thrift store ( scored big, still wrestling with moral conflict of how underprice items were) and then to go vote at quilt show....that was hard, so many fine choices. The mickey mouse one was not for sale, but they had a thread machine demo and i bought a seahorse, lemons and apple sign....3.00 each resale for 10.00 once framed...lemons might be 15.00 really cool, then off tomexican food.

We had thunder and storms and the Thunder Shirt did not help at all. I now have one to donate. Gus is 80 pounds, if anyone thinks they could use one, it’s yours, just message me with your information.

We have a tranquilizer, have given one to him an hour before it came to us, didn’t really help, but the next day, he slept a lot. We will try it again, checking the weather, and maybe if we time it right, it can help.

I’m trying to think what I’m going to do today - it’s not often that we have a Sunday off. The tournament went ok - won 2, lost 1 and tied 1. The girls played in sunshine yesterday, so that was fantastic - lots of vitamin D ☀️. On August 4th DD is having a knee surgery (I’m not sure if I mentioned that) so we’ll have a few Sundays off after that.

I’m trying to think what I’m going to do today - it’s not often that we have a Sunday off. The tournament went ok - won 2, lost 1 and tied 1. The girls played in sunshine yesterday, so that was fantastic - lots of vitamin D ☀. On August 4th DD is having a knee surgery (I’m not sure if I mentioned that) so we’ll have a few Sundays off after that.
Best wishes to your DD and knee surgery! Which DD?

waiting for the england open to start, but the barbasol tournament is still in live play, england would be re-run from morning. I missed the live segment, pulling weeds in the massive flower gardens that surround this central oregon cabin/house/mansion. trying to rebuild my strength, but then opportunity to go to thrift store ( scored big, still wrestling with moral conflict of how underprice items were) and then to go vote at quilt show....that was hard, so many fine choices. The mickey mouse one was not for sale, but they had a thread machine demo and i bought a seahorse, lemons and apple sign....3.00 each resale for 10.00 once framed...lemons might be 15.00 really cool, then off tomexican food.
Glad you are doing something to build up your strength!
What are the temperatures by you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter