• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

I'm.........

looking up thrift shop treasures on ebay, saw a new store and bought some rare playing cards, starbuck holiday mug and a colored pencil drawing from the Edwardian period of young girl with blonde curls, wearing a teen graduation gown.

walmart shuffle for rare snack treat for wife and then ate one of two fast food dinosaurs from an era long ago, at its peak 115 in the west, now down to 62 and only 2 in oregon.

ready to barkdust front yard tomorrow morning.

my frozen coffee drink still in the freezer...so another morning to wake up with glee🥤🥤🥤🥤

looking up thrift shop treasures on ebay, saw a new store and bought some rare playing cards, starbuck holiday mug and a colored pencil drawing from the Edwardian period of young girl with blonde curls, wearing a teen graduation gown.

walmart shuffle for rare snack treat for wife and then ate one of two fast food dinosaurs from an era long ago, at its peak 115 in the west, now down to 62 and only 2 in oregon.

ready to barkdust front yard tomorrow morning.

my frozen coffee drink still in the freezer...so another morning to wake up with glee🥤🥤🥤🥤
I don’t know what it means to barkdust! Mulch??

I got the OK to swim today, but DH is using the car for most of the day. I hope the pool isn’t too crowded at 3 PM. Usually we go at 10:30 when it’s rare that anyone else is with us!

Have fun at the pool, Bobbi. Glad you got the okay to go.

We're in another set of storms. Wind isn't as bad, but thunder, lightning and heavy rain. Kept me awake most of the night.
We now have a second pool in out back yard.
And on flash flood watch.

We're in another set of storms. Wind isn't as bad, but thunder, lightning and heavy rain. Kept me awake most of the night.
Oh no!

I don’t know what it means to barkdust! Mulch??

I got the OK to swim today, but DH is using the car for most of the day. I hope the pool isn’t too crowded at 3 PM. Usually we go at 10:30 when it’s rare that anyone else is with us!
Campbell came away with three vertebrae compacted in her neck — which was rendered practically immobile — and a big lump on her head.
Now entering her fourth Olympics with five medals to her name, Campbell knows the most important rule of warmup.

YO, Japan — Cate Campbell was a 17-year-old swimming phenomenon when she learned the dangers of warmup at major competitions the hard way.
That’s what a head-on collision with Michael Phelps will do for you.
“He was doing a sprint butterfly down the wrong side of the lane. Straight into me doing backstroke,” Campbell recalled about the incident at the 2009 world championships in Rome. “There was a lot of velocity and power in that. He swims really fast, apparently.

Swimming warmup at Olympics can be a chaotic 'nightmare'

wife wants to know where you live and street in relationship to rain ....she lived in chandler

barkdust is perhaps an antiquated word....I guess you can't buy it in bags anymore, but can buy truck/pickup loads. so what we had was mulch. daughter does not like the slivers, but it covers really nice and the ACE bags were much finer than walmart. what we do is broadcast it in a intentional maner around plant beds to give uniformity. A layer of cardboard, paper or store purchase ground netting is layed down first. and it helps with weeds the first year.

what the daughter really likes are filbert shell, can be purchased here because i think oregon is still the us producer f filberts. . they stayed gold for a bout 2 years than turn into non astethci mud color.

they are cleaning the yard.....no wait....we are cleaning the yard as these millennials would rather watch video and games then care for their property. They are having a gathering sunday for the daughter's father, 2nd husband of my wife, memorial and daughter wanted the yard to be presentable....waiting now for neighborhood association to present the trophy to us baby boomers....all of the walking baby boomers this morning where indeed cheering us on!!!

I’m home this weekend - no softball. Luckily the weather is going to be really hot so I can get some much needed pool time (I’ve only been in 2 times this year). We leave Monday for a tournament and we’ll be gone 4 days. Until then I’m going to enjoy this weekend off.

It's still raining. The puddles are bigger. 2 more days.

Soccer day......DGS's games are always at 8:50. DH and DS aren't happy. They don't get to sleep in.
Then DGD's isn't until 11:40. Not a fan of this long break. DD lives close enough to the soccer place that we will all go over there this week. We need to get her birthday TV to her (it's been almost a month). The guys will mount her old one on a wall in her work out room and the new in her living room. So at least we will get something done.

closing up shop....big birthday late bash tonight, different mattress tonight and guest expectations tomorrow and then Monday off to Goodwill, VA for blood draw and then class on how to drill jewelry with my sister business.

Reactions: slo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter