Im in shock !!

buzz for boys

<font color=royalblue><marquee>Certified Serious S
Received a phone call last night to say that 1 of my closest friends had been took to hospital by air ambulance and that she was now in a coma and in a really bad way - shes only 42 !!
I cant believe it there is bleeding on her brain and the outlook doesnt look good. The family have asked me not to go the hospital but i feel so useless here and i need to tell her that I really appreciate her being a good friend and all the help she has given me over the last 11years . She has a 12 yr old son who has no idea at the moment that his mom is so ill what do i do sitting her waiting for news is driving me mad.

:( I'm sorry to hear this. I'm afraid there's not a lot you can do right now, just try to stay positive and keep yourself busy so you're not driving yourself mad. Good luck.

:hug: So sorry to hear this sad news about your friend Louise :hug: You are both in my thoughts

Just had a call to say that the hospital are turning the machines off and theres nothing more they can do!! I cant believe it just wish i had said all the things i wanted to say :sad1:

Oh terrible news, you’re in my thoughts buzz :sad1:

I’m sure, although you did not get to tell your friend this time how much she meant to you, she would have already known that and would have never thought anything worse of you.

Thoughts and prayers go out to you, your family and your friend’s family at such a sad time :hug: :hug:

How awful, I'm so sorry. It's terrible when something like this happens so suddenly, with no warning. As Rachel said, I'm sure your friend knew just how much you appreciated her. :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear that. :hug:

You can help your friend by being their for her son in the future and i'm sure she'll know from where ever she is.

I am so sorry to hear your news. As friends, I'm sure you both know what you mean to each other. You don't always have to say the words, you just know.
Sending both your family and your friends lots of love. :grouphug:

I'm so sorry to hear your news:hug:

I'm sure your friend new how much you appreciated her and cared for her, maybe in a few days you could write it down as if you were writing a letter to her.

so sorry to hear your news :hug:

That's terribly sad, Louise and how awful for your friend's family - it's going to be such a tough time for them... :sad2: Hope you can find a way to show how much you cared for her tho', like the others say, I'm sure she knew... :hug: :hug: :hug:

So sorry to hear that Louise. :hug:

My thoughts go out to you and your friends family. :hug:

What awful news. I am so sorry for you. Like others have said, you can show your love for her by being there for her son.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter